• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free T-Shirt on Vista - Help Me Design

for example...use the phrase "The Pampered Chef ®" without the trademark symbol. The Pampered Chef is bringing families back home for dinner!
jrstephens
There is a cute house that I thought about using to design me a PC shirt. Can yall help me come up with a cute saying to go on it. I have four line of space. I have put The Pampered Chef® on one line, but need something for the others. There are two lines above the house and two below the house.

I just placed an order yesterday for some FREE stuff, I wish I could have done it both on the same order.

I thought about putting "Helping you pamper your-chef!" and my website under the house. But would love some other good suggestions to choose from.

The shipping is just $.47 right now with just the t-shirt.

Last edited:
Bumping this up b/c I know you brilliant minds have some suggestions!:D

Whether you love to cook, hate to cook, or just plain must cook
with The Pampered Chef your house becomes a home

Not feeling so creative right now... sorry :( Good luck though... sounds like a cute idea!

p.s. how did you get a free tshirt from vistaprint?

Just curious, why the house? (Besides that it was cute)

rebeccastt said:
Just curious, why the house? (Besides that it was cute)

I did not see anything that was food and I thought the house looked like a wholesome family pic that has a kitchen in it that needs some kitchen tools.

Do you think some of the others would be more eye catching?

GourmetGirl said:
p.s. how did you get a free tshirt from vistaprint?

I got an email today with the offer in it. If you will give me your email address I will forward it to you from my yahoo account. If you do not want to post it here send me a pm.

I see what you mean...I just checked their site and their "restaurant" pictures were pretty bad. It looks like you could upload your own picture though. There are some pretty cute chef clip art pictures on here.

The house is super cute, but I think that food would draw more attention. Just my two cents.....:)

The Vista email advertising the free shirt caught my attention too. Let us know if you follow through with it and how it comes out!

I like Alison's idea.

What first came to mind for me is something along the lines of "your house or mine, I'll do the cooking" but the other idea sounds more homey to me.

HomeThe Pampered Chef is bringing families back home for dinner!

Pampered Chef -
Discover the Chef in you and share it with those you love!

Good home cookin' from the Pampered Chef.

I would like the link for that free T-shirt too. PM me!

Debbie :D

Debbie,
If you give me your email I can forward it on to you!

I like
The Pampered Chef is bringing families back home for dinner!
I think it would catch people's eyes. Especially in this day in age where everyone is so busy!

I want the link too, PLEASE!

I love the ideas, but I didn't think we could have anyone other than licensed vendors use the tagline or 'The Pampered Chef' on any materials. I could be very wrong & I don't mean to be a downer, I just don't want to see any fellow cheffers get into trouble. :) I apologize in advance if I make anyone angry.

crystalscookingnow said:
I love the ideas, but I didn't think we could have anyone other than licensed vendors use the tagline or 'The Pampered Chef' on any materials. I could be very wrong & I don't mean to be a downer, I just don't want to see any fellow cheffers get into trouble. :) I apologize in advance if I make anyone angry.

I was just thinking the same thing.

I got the same email offer and ordered my daughter a t-shirt with a birthday cake and had "I'm the birthday girl!!" printed on it. It will make a great gift for her to wear on her 10th birthday next month!

Sorry for the semi hi-jack, but it was so cute I just had to share!;)

Jill

Hmm - I didn't get the email for the free t-shirt from them. Wonder what is up with that??? Could someone please forward it to me?? My email is in my signature. Thanks in advance!

crystalscookingnow said:
You can use the phrase "The Pampered Chef", but you need to add the Registered Trademark symbol in order to be completely legal. You cannot upload the logo for use on things like this.

And we are NOT allowed to use the tagline ("Discover the chef in you") on ANYTHING, including in our email signatures.

DebbieSAChef said:
The Pampered Chef is bringing families back home for dinner!

I really like this one. This wil probably be the one I use. I can put it below the house - I have The Pampered Chef above the house right. It's short and to the point.

I couldn't find the t-shirt offer, but postcards are free... I can't decide which one I like the best..

chefann said:
You can use the phrase "The Pampered Chef", but you need to add the Registered Trademark symbol in order to be completely legal. You cannot upload the logo for use on things like this.

And we are NOT allowed to use the tagline ("Discover the chef in you") on ANYTHING, including in our email signatures.
Do you think we Can we use any clip art with a chef hat that isn't our registered Hat logo if I looked on Microsoft gallery clipart?? Then used one of these creative tag lines to create a shirt? Thanks for your suggestions Ann they are always so helpful!

my director told me we're only allowed to have shirts from Merrill. I was going to have some embriodered that I got from a store nearby but I was informed that I cannot do that.

any opinions are welcomed. PM me...

vwpamperedchef said:
my director told me we're only allowed to have shirts from Merrill. I was going to have some embriodered that I got from a store nearby but I was informed that I cannot do that.

any opinions are welcomed. PM me...
AT one of our meetings we went over this and they said we could make our own shirts but could not have our logo or the name on it, so someone was going to design a chef hat with our own created logo like have you been pampred today or something similar.

I have some shirts "for chefs" in my Cafe Press store, but I didn't use the company name anywhere. You're welcome to look, if you'd like ideas. Just click here.

KimmyDarling said:
I have some shirts "for chefs" in my Cafe Press store, but I didn't use the company name anywhere. You're welcome to look, if you'd like ideas.

Just click here.

Thanks Kim. I will check them out. I already ordered but am always looking for new ideas.

I like them! How can we add a logo to it or create our own? I like the got chef one but want chef hat on it!??? Thanks for sharing!

heat123 said:
I like them! How can we add a logo to it or create our own? I like the got chef one but want chef hat on it!??? Thanks for sharing!

I'm strictly a Word Girl, but if you would like to create your own stuff, it's really easy to register and/or open up your own shop.

However, there is another cheffer who has some cute Got Chef? stuff, and hers have graphics. I can't recall who it is, though.

I guess I will have to register and play around with it! I love Got chef and would love graphics added to the back of the shirt! The other cheffer you were referring to is no longer a Cheffer long story ... but I'd rather not go there.

heat123 said:
I guess I will have to register and play around with it! I love Got chef and would love graphics added to the back of the shirt! The other cheffer you were referring to is no longer a Cheffer long story ... but I'd rather not go there.

Oh, sorry. I haven't been around very much in the last couple of months.

heat123 said:
Just be aware that you can't use the PC logo, the words "The Pampered Chef" or the tagline "Discover the chef in you."

How do you add a personal logo to it? I have the clip art uploaded now I want verbiage on the back of it and I Know not to use the Co. name or our tag line thanks for the heads up Ann.

I just reread my post and realized that I sounded a little snotty, which was not my intent. I don't want anyone getting in trouble through accidental use of the logo or something. I haven't played with the shirts on VistaPrint, but if they're like the other items, you can go to Advanced Editing to add text, custom art, etc.

chefann said:
I just reread my post and realized that I sounded a little snotty, which was not my intent. I don't want anyone getting in trouble through accidental use of the logo or something.

I haven't played with the shirts on VistaPrint, but if they're like the other items, you can go to Advanced Editing to add text, custom art, etc.
NO not at all Ann, I know you were just being informative and helpful! Umm it's at Cafepress.com actually, I saved my pic design on the tee, now I just need to figure out how to add my own verbiage on the back!??:confused:

At cafe press, it's all graphics. You'll need to make a graphic of the text and upload that.

chefann said:
At cafe press, it's all graphics. You'll need to make a graphic of the text and upload that.
ok umm... how do I do that exactly -make text into a graphic?? please excuse my no knowledge of these kinds of things!

Do you have Power Point on your computer? You can do it in that (create a slide, then export as a graphic). If you have a graphic editing program (such as Photoshop Elements, etc.) you can also do it in there.

No, neither bummer!

chefann said:
Just be aware that you can't use the PC logo, the words "The Pampered Chef" or the tagline "Discover the chef in you."
*bump* I got a free t-shirt link today so I thought I'd bump this up. Can we put our website info on the t-shirt or is that another no-no?

Related to Free T-Shirt on Vista - Help Me Design

What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "Free T-Shirt on Vista - Help Me Design There is a cute house that I thought about using to design me a PC shirt. Can yall help me come up with a cute saying to go on it. I have four line of space. I have put The Pampered Chef® on one line, but need something for the others. There are two lines above the house and two below the house.

The most frequently asked questions about designing a Pampered Chef t-shirt are:

1. What is the maximum number of lines allowed for the design?
  2. Can I include The Pampered Chef® logo on my design?
  3. Are there any design restrictions or guidelines?
  4. Can I use my own image or graphic for the design?
  5. Is there a limit on the number of colors I can use in my design?

I just placed an order yesterday for some FREE stuff, I wish I could have done it both on the same order.

Unfortunately, orders for the free t-shirt promotion and regular purchases must be placed separately. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I thought about putting "Helping you pamper your-chef!" and my website under the house. But would love some other good suggestions to choose from.

That sounds like a great slogan! Some other suggestions could be:

• "Cooking up delicious memories with Pampered Chef"
  • "Empowering home cooks with Pampered Chef"
  • "Join the Pampered Chef family and cook with confidence"

The shipping is just $.47 right now with just the t-shirt.

Yes, shipping for the free t-shirt promotion is currently only $0.47. This is a limited time offer and subject to change. Don't miss out on this great deal!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefa
  • heather223