• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some free things you can get from Vista Print?

Most of the items (sticky notes, note cards, note pad) are all generic with just my name, The Pampered Chef® and my website listed.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Hope this link works!

http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/default.aspx?xnav=welcomeback&xnid=removecookies

This is what I just ordered and only had to pay shipping. ($22)
Some are for increasing sales, some are for recruiting!

50 Note Cards
Name: Kelly McNamara with The Pampered Chef®

2 Note Pads
Name: The Pampered Chef®

1 Free Sticky Notes
Name: Kelly McNamara The Pampered Chef

100 Postcards
Name: I am so glad that you expressed an interest in learning mor

50 Oversized Postcards
Name: The Sweet Smell of Success

140 Return Address Labels
Name: The McNamara's

How do you put in the registered trademark?

hold down the alt key and enter 0174

Thank you!

np
Glad to help out!

Can you share what you have printed on your notes? I'm at a loss here.

Thanks for the tip on the trademark thing... That is soooooo cool. Thanks again

You have to be careful with the over sized postcards, after a certain size the post office will charge you .39, not postcard cost .24

~

Winnipegk said:
Can you share what you have printed on your notes? I'm at a loss here.
Most of the items (sticky notes, note cards, note pad) are all generic with just my name, The Pampered Chef® and my website listed.

The large post cards have something like this:
Oversize Postcard has pic of a chocolate layer cake. (search for food chef and they will come up)
Headline: The Sweet Smell of Success
Under that:
Want to make extra money?
Grow as a person?
Earn free quality kitchen tools?
Streamline your time in the kitchen?
Go on free dream vacations?
Make new friends?
Have more time with your family?

All of this could be YOURS! You can start your OWN business for as little as $115!

Then my website is listed

Then my name and number is listed accross the top

The regular post cards have a picture of a bundt cake on a cooling rack and say:
At the top the title is The Pampered Chef®

At the side it says:
I am so glad that you expressed an interest in learning more about The Pampered Chef® I am here to help you! Then my name and phone number is listed at the bottom.

Then, on the bottom left side there is a colored "starburst" and inside of it I have: I hope to have you on my team!

You can change the font, the size of the lettering, and the "color scheme" to whatever you like. I chose colors similar to our new "artichoke" colored products.

Let me know if I can help you out further!

Not to be a pain, my original email from them said the sale was only for Saturday and Sunday. I just got another email from them this morning and they are having another HUGE sale with tons of things free. I NEVER order from them unless it is "free" (meaning you only pay shipping....)

So, get your orders in if you need anything!

I LOVE Vista Print! I got the Small Self Inking Stamp with my contact information and it FITS perfectly under the webaddress on Invitations.

They are offering Free Premium Business cards today! I just ordered mine!

I don't see free premium business cards!! (I did order the free ones + white backing yesterday though!)

KellyTheChef said:
hold down the alt key and enter 0174

I tried that and its not working, I am doing something wrong?

What exactly can we put on business cards? Sorry I'm new. :)
If we use the name Pampered Chef®. We have to put the trademark right?

I know someone who has got the post cards and put her info and a recipe on the card. They say people would be less likely to throw out a recipe. That's my next purchase from them.

You can still get 250 cards for free and just pay for shipping. :D

Rebeccascabinet said:
There is also a little button to add symbols, when you go to "Advanced Editing" on your item.

Rebeccascabinet said:
Are you holding the alt key down the entire time while you are typing in the numbers 0174? ® (Just checking that I am telling you the right numbers)

OK- I just ordered some cards and note pads. Feel free to steal these ideas.

The cards have the "show info" area on them, but on the front - that way I didn't have to pay for the back printing (although I did splurge on foil).

I'm going to put the note pad sheets into my guest folders, so my guests can write out their wish lists (easier, I think, than trying to find stuff on the one that's attached to the order forms).

Attachments

• VistaCard1.jpg
    VistaCard1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 676
  • VistaPad1.jpg
    VistaPad1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 447
chefann said:
OK- I just ordered some cards and note pads. Feel free to steal these ideas.

The cards have the "show info" area on them, but on the front - that way I didn't have to pay for the back printing (although I did splurge on foil).

I'm going to put the note pad sheets into my guest folders, so my guests can write out their wish lists (easier, I think, than trying to find stuff on the one that's attached to the order forms).

Ann I really like your design on the card!!! How did you get it to do that??

hoosierchef said:
Ann I really like your design on the card!!! How did you get it to do that??

Yes! Please tell us how to do it! I LOVE your cards and I just looked at Vista put can't figure it out...

rebeccastt said:
Yes! Please tell us how to do it! I LOVE your cards and I just looked at Vista put can't figure it out...

I got my cards from Vista print, but they had spaces you had to use to put your information in.......

Are these custom designs?

I used the Premium Cards, deisgn your own logo. Once you get through that, it brings up some cards using the logo. I selected the one with the bottom portion shaded and just modified what went where.

I skipped the address, obviously, and used "Your Cooking Show" instead of the company name. Then I went into the "advanced editing" option to add another couple of text boxes for the actual show info. One of them is just:
Date:
Time:
Notes:​
And the other is a bunch of underscores (_) to create the lines. Then I moved that one so that the lines matched up with the words.

I splurged on the foil because the whole bottom portion is foil, so it will be very noticeable. And I stuck with the matte paper, so that it's easier to write the show info without it smudging.

(The underscore trick is also how I did the lines on the notepad.)

Thanks for your help Ann! I just ordered my cards, although I couldn't figure out how to add the registered trademark.

I just tried to add it here, holding down the alt key while typing 0174 to no avail. I also tried to add it on Vista, but I did not see the symbol button. I looked at every button listed and it was not there!

Uggh!

chefann said:
I used the Premium Cards, deisgn your own logo. Once you get through that, it brings up some cards using the logo. I selected the one with the bottom portion shaded and just modified what went where.

I skipped the address, obviously, and used "Your Cooking Show" instead of the company name. Then I went into the "advanced editing" option to add another couple of text boxes for the actual show info. One of them is just:
Date:
Time:
Notes:​
And the other is a bunch of underscores (_) to create the lines. Then I moved that one so that the lines matched up with the words.

I splurged on the foil because the whole bottom portion is foil, so it will be very noticeable. And I stuck with the matte paper, so that it's easier to write the show info without it smudging.

(The underscore trick is also how I did the lines on the notepad.)

AWESOME. I'll have to try that next time.

rebeccastt said:
Thanks for your help Ann! I just ordered my cards, although I couldn't figure out how to add the registered trademark.

I just tried to add it here, holding down the alt key while typing 0174 to no avail. I also tried to add it on Vista, but I did not see the symbol button. I looked at every button listed and it was not there!

Uggh!

Rebecca, I just copied and pasted what I saw from someone else on here. I know it's too late, but maybe next time. :D

Thanks Tammi....maybe next time!

Those are AWESOME, Ann! I am totally going to steal that idea! I take it they were not the free ones, though?

So I borrowed a bit from Ann :p and here a the 2 business cards I am debating between... any comments?

Attachments

• Business Card 1.jpg
    Business Card 1.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 456
  • Business Card 2.jpg
    Business Card 2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 476
Alison -
I vote for #1

Tracie

#1I vote for number one too!! That is the exact logo I got for my business cards too. LOL
I guess we all had our eye on that feminine chef shape and hat! And I love purple!

Debbie :D

So after talking with my director about the whole advertising policies thing, this is the card I ended up ordering... and good news... for waiting 12 hours the price went down $2! Yay! So for just over $15 I got the 2 cards attached (thanks Ann for the format!), a stamp with my name, phone and website and a pad of sticky notes! Very excited to get it!

Attachments

• Business Card 3.jpg
    Business Card 3.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 513
  • Your Cooking Show.jpg
    Your Cooking Show.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 431
Ok, HOW did you get the ® in there on Vista Print?

Ah, FINALLY got it to go...

I made some - so happy! :) Here is mine...

Attachments

• Janets Cards.jpg
    Janets Cards.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 232
Janet---How did you get it to work???? I tried for hours!!!!!!!!!!!

rebeccastt said:
Janet---How did you get it to work???? I tried for hours!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too - had to type it in word and copy it from there then paste it in Vista...didn't work the first few times then finally took!

Plus, on top of it all I submitted my order then realized I missed a character in my e-mail and you can't cancel!!!!

My husband said, "that's o.k., just get some more."

I felt HORRIBLE wasting money, but I'll let the kids use them to play with...

Attached are mine...I copied some ideas from here and made them for the "spring colors".

Attachments

• Janets Cards Final.jpg
    Janets Cards Final.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 418
  • notepad.jpg
    notepad.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 370

1. What are the free items available from Vista Print?

Some of the free items available from Vista Print include note cards, note pads, sticky notes, postcards, oversized postcards, and return address labels.

2. Do I have to pay for shipping for these free items?

Yes, you will have to pay for shipping for these free items. However, the cost is typically very low and can be as low as $2.99 for basic shipping.

3. How can I use these free items to increase sales?

You can use the note cards, note pads, and postcards to send personalized messages and promotions to your customers. The return address labels can also be used to add a professional touch to your business mailings.

4. Can these free items also be used for recruiting purposes?

Yes, the free items from Vista Print can also be used for recruiting purposes. You can use them to create personalized materials for potential recruits, such as postcards with your contact information and a catchy slogan.

5. Is there a limit to how many free items I can order from Vista Print?

Yes, there is a limit to how many free items you can order from Vista Print. However, this limit may vary depending on the current promotions and offers available. It is best to check the Vista Print website for the most up-to-date information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• soinlove808
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heather9892
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • DebbieJ