• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Gas Cards: My Recruiting Incentive Experience

In summary, most people who received gas cards from a hotel chain had difficulties finding the cards in their area. Some people were happy with their cards while others were disappointed.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I almost forgot about the free gas cards with the recruiting incentive this fall. I got mine today! I do appreciate anything HO does but I know that they said they were going to try to provide cards that are stations in your area. Mine is a Shell card, the closest one to me is 10 miles away and sort of no where near anything I would actually be going to, the next closest is 35 miles away. Don't worry, I'm not complaining but I did have to go online to find out where exactly a Shell gas station was to me. There are a lot of other gas stations in my town that are more "regional" than Shell in my area.

At least with the gas prices I can fill up my tank about 3 times with it, that doesn't include gas just driving to that location :cool::rolleyes::D

Congrats on your gas card. Just to share your misery, I earned $25 in gas cards from a hotel chain a few months back. I got them in the mail - they were from Chevron. The closest station to me is about, I don't know, 700 miles away!! I sent the cards to my sister in Virginia. At least she was happy - LOL!

Just got mine today too - mine was a Shell one also, but there is one nearby. I was worried because we are a smaller area, but they did well.10 miles? That's nothing. I don't think I have a gas station within 10 miles of my house!Well, take it back, I think there is one 8 miles away but in the opposite direction I go everyday! Most gas stations up here are 13-15 miles away. Happy to have mine!!!!!!!!

I am very happy to have mine. The 10 miles is all in town driving and clear on the opposite side of town. I was more discouraged that they picked a station that there is 1 of in this area when there are plenty of other companies to choose from. I know it would be hard to fit it to everyone, but I am happy with it.

Out of curiosity, what gas stations do you have? We have Marathon, Shell (new to the area) and an occasional BP.

Kum & Go, Casey's, Git N Go, BP and Quik Trip are the major ones around here.

1. What is the "Free Gas Cards" recruiting incentive?

The "Free Gas Cards" recruiting incentive is a program offered by Pampered Chef to incentivize and reward consultants for recruiting new team members. Consultants who successfully recruit a certain number of new team members within a designated time frame will receive a free gas card as a thank you for their efforts.

2. How do I qualify for the "Free Gas Cards" incentive?

To qualify for the "Free Gas Cards" incentive, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant and successfully recruit a minimum number of new team members within the designated time frame. The specific requirements and time frame may vary, so be sure to check with your team leader for the most up-to-date information.

3. How many new team members do I need to recruit to receive a free gas card?

The number of new team members needed to qualify for a free gas card may vary depending on the current promotion. In the past, the requirement has been anywhere from 2-5 new team members. Again, it's important to check with your team leader for the most current information.

4. Can I receive multiple free gas cards if I recruit more than the minimum number of new team members?

Yes, you can receive multiple free gas cards if you successfully recruit more than the minimum number of new team members. For example, if the requirement is to recruit 2 new members and you recruit 4, you will receive 2 free gas cards. However, there may be a limit on the number of gas cards that can be earned during a single promotion, so be sure to check with your team leader for details.

5. How will I receive my free gas card?

Once you have qualified for the "Free Gas Cards" incentive, your team leader will arrange for you to receive your gas card. This could be through electronic delivery or physical mail, depending on the promotion and your team leader's preferences. You will be notified by your team leader when you have earned your gas card and how you will receive it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christ Follower
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • minirottie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • chefkugler