• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose of You Who Download and Listen to the Mp3S on Cc

In summary, the speaker is looking to buy an MP3 player for her husband who is in Iraq and loves music. She is also considering buying a cheaper version for herself to listen to downloadable MP3s on CC. She is wondering how much memory she should have for less than 100 songs and training downloads. The average training video on CC is about 27-28mb and a 1gb drive can hold 357 of them. The speaker is happy with a 4gb player for only $22. She also mentions her husband needing a 16 or 32gb player and her preference for a Kindle over listening to music. The speaker has over 4gb of trainings on her iPod and over 8 days worth of
pcsharon1
Gold Member
I am looking at buying my husband a new MP3 player for Christmas - he's in Iraq and he LOVES music. While I was looking on Amazon.com at MP3 players I started looking at cheaper versions that don't hold as much for myself. I personally am not the music fanatic that he is and would mostly use it to listen to the downloadable MP3s on CC. I'm wondering how much memory I should have if I'm just going to have a little music - probably less than 100 songs - and then training downloads. Wondering if anyone knows the song to training ration - if it's a player that holds about 1,000 songs - how much training will that hold. Anyone know? Or have a recommendation?

10,000 mb = 1 gb

The average training video on Consultant's Corner is about 27-28mb (some larger, some smaller). So if you just say an average of 28 mb per audio training, you could put 357 of them on a 1gb drive. I don't think you'd need a 16gb or 32gb for what you are wanting to do. A 4gb or 8gb should suffice. ;)

Thanks so much Sheila! The one I was looking at is a 4G and only $22 - so that makes me happy. Oh, and it's red - that also makes me happy. Clearly I have no idea about all that tech stuff - I can use most of it but have no idea how or why it works, and quite frankly most of the time I like it that way. Like I said it's my hubby that is the music lover and needs the 16 or 32G - and that's what he's getting for Christmas. Me, my version of his needs would be the Kindle because I'd much prefer reading to listening to music.

Thanks again for your help.

You're welcome! :D

I have over 4GB on my iPod of trainings BUT i have cds on there too that aren't offered on CC. With trainings alone I have over 8days worth of listening if you listened 24/7.

Related to forThose of You Who Download and Listen to the Mp3S on Cc

1. How do I download and listen to Mp3S on CC?

To download and listen to Mp3S on CC, you will need to first create an account on the Pampered Chef website. Once you have an account, you can browse and search for Mp3S and click on the "Download" button to save the Mp3 file to your device. You can then use any Mp3 player to listen to the downloaded file.

2. Can I download Mp3S on CC for free?

Yes, all our Mp3S on CC are available for free download. You do not need to pay any fees or subscribe to a membership to access and download our Mp3S. However, you will need to create an account on our website to download the Mp3S.

3. Are the Mp3S on CC compatible with all devices?

Yes, our Mp3S on CC are compatible with most devices including computers, smartphones, and tablets. However, some older devices may not support Mp3 files. In such cases, you may need to convert the Mp3 to a compatible format before listening to it.

4. Can I share the downloaded Mp3S with others?

Yes, you can share the downloaded Mp3S with others as long as it is for personal use. You are not allowed to distribute or sell the Mp3S to others for commercial purposes. Please refer to our terms of use for more information on the usage of our Mp3S.

5. How often are new Mp3S added to CC?

We regularly update our collection of Mp3S on CC with new and popular songs. However, the frequency of new additions may vary. We recommend checking back frequently or subscribing to our newsletter to stay updated on new Mp3S releases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Mr. Pampered Chef
  • Melissa78
  • General Chat
Replies