• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forAnyone Having Trouble Pulling Nov Tt or Outlet Emails..

In summary, there may be several reasons for not receiving Nov TT or Outlet emails, such as checking your spam folder or ensuring your email address is correct. To sign up for these emails, you can visit the "My Account" section on our website or check the box for email updates when making a purchase. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link or managing your email preferences. If you are still receiving emails after unsubscribing, it may take a few days for the changes to take effect. Currently, there is no option to customize the frequency or content of these emails, but we welcome any feedback or suggestions from our customers.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Can you tell me if you also get the errors when pulling the older newsletters, like one of the October ones?

Yes there is still the same issue with past newsletters. I checked Oct.
Thanks for being on top of it Joy!! :)

Thanks Mary! That's very helpful... it tells me that there is an issue with the system as a whole and not just the most recent newsletters. I was afraid I was writing the code wrong but I will now harass my programmer to see if there is somethign he can fix...

Related to forAnyone Having Trouble Pulling Nov Tt or Outlet Emails..

1. Why am I not receiving any Nov TT or Outlet emails?

There could be a few reasons for not receiving these emails. Please make sure to check your spam or junk folder as they may have been filtered there. Additionally, please ensure that your email address is correctly entered in your account information and that it is not outdated or misspelled. If you are still having trouble, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. How can I sign up for Nov TT or Outlet emails?

To sign up for these emails, please visit the "My Account" section on our website and click on the "Email Preferences" tab. From there, you can select the emails you wish to receive and make sure to save your changes. You can also sign up for these emails when making a purchase on our website by checking the box for email updates.

3. Can I unsubscribe from Nov TT or Outlet emails?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. Simply click on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email and follow the prompts. You can also manage your email preferences in the "My Account" section of our website.

4. I am still receiving Nov TT or Outlet emails even though I have unsubscribed. What should I do?

If you have recently unsubscribed and are still receiving emails, it may take a few days for the changes to take effect. Please also make sure to check your email preferences in your account to ensure that you have unsubscribed from these emails. If you continue to receive them after a week, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Can I customize the frequency or content of Nov TT or Outlet emails?

At this time, we do not offer the option to customize the frequency or content of these emails. However, we are always looking for ways to improve our customer's experience and feedback is greatly appreciated. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to reach out to our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefmarey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies