• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Morning Show: Need Ideas for Demo!

In summary, to make the demo more interactive, encourage audience participation through games or challenges. When choosing recipes, include a variety that showcases the versatility of the products. Effectively showcase the products by having all necessary tools and ingredients laid out and highlighting unique features. The demo should ideally be around 30 minutes to engage with the audience without losing their attention. To engage with the audience, make eye contact, use humor, and ask questions. Offering samples or prizes can also keep their interest.
soinlove808
I am doing my 1st Morning show it is at 10am and have know what to do for a demo.. any suggestions would be great!

Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares are good. So is the Sausage Biscuit Fritatta in the new SB.

anyone of the brunch recipes are great... the Ham and cheese Brunch Squares that were in the last SB were really good.

you could do a family size omelet in the 12 skillet if you have it - shows our cookware and feeds a bunch - so many products can be demo'd with it - have them serve orange juice (frozen) from the QSP - I love morning shows!

Hi there! Congratulations on your first morning show! It's always exciting to showcase our products and share our passion for cooking with others. My suggestion would be to keep your demo simple and engaging. Choose a recipe that is easy to follow and uses some of our popular products. Also, make sure to have all of your ingredients and tools laid out beforehand to save time during the demo. And most importantly, have fun and let your enthusiasm for our products shine through. Best of luck to you!

Related to First Morning Show: Need Ideas for Demo!

1. How can I make the demo more interactive?

One way to make the demo more interactive is to encourage audience participation by asking for volunteers to assist with certain tasks, or by incorporating games or challenges into the demonstration.

2. What types of recipes should I include in the demo?

It's important to have a variety of recipes that showcase the versatility of our products. You can include breakfast options like omelets or pancakes, as well as savory dishes like casseroles or stir-fries.

3. How can I effectively showcase the products during the demo?

Make sure to have all of the necessary tools and ingredients laid out before the demo begins. Use the products in different ways and highlight their unique features, such as the non-stick surface of our cookware or the sharp blades of our knives.

4. How long should the demo be?

The ideal length for a demo is around 30 minutes. This gives you enough time to showcase a few recipes and engage with the audience, without it being too long and losing their attention.

5. What are some tips for engaging with the audience during the demo?

Make eye contact, use humor, and ask questions to keep the audience engaged. Encourage them to ask questions and share their own experiences with the products. You can also offer samples or small prizes to keep their interest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lwetch
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pmprdprettyinsnj