• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding the Right Product Shipments & Changeover Dates

In summary, CN says "Sell a Thon products will ship for delivery by Jan.30th". This means that the products will leave HO by the 30th and will be delivered to us. The change over kits will be sent out around the same time. If you are on a leave of absence, you will still get a changeover kit.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I cannot remember the dates for the change over kits and new product shipments! Doesn't it start this week for upper level?

January 22: National Executive Directors and Senior Executive Directors (shipment includes new spring product samples).

January 24: Executive Directors (shipment includes products earned for submitting $1,250 in commissionable sales in any three months from September through December).

January 29: Directors (shipment includes products earned for submitting $1,250 in commissionable sales in any three months from September through December).

February 4: Future Directors and Consultants.

I do hope that it comes out sooner than that! I don't think I can wait until February!

LOL! I know that feeling. I think they do usually end up a little earlier than the dates given.

so the wording in the CN says "Sell a Thon products will ship for delivery by Jan.30th". Does that mean it will have left HO by the 30th, or that it's supposed to be delivered to us by the 30th? ;)

babywings76 said:
so the wording in the CN says "Sell a Thon products will ship for delivery by Jan.30th". Does that mean it will have left HO by the 30th, or that it's supposed to be delivered to us by the 30th? ;)

We SHOULD have it by the 30th (delivered).
Hopefully, we'll get it earlier than that though!!! I can't wait to get everything!!!

HIJACK====

When can we order sample packages?

ljeffries said:
HIJACK====

When can we order sample packages?

Around the same time, they usually have a list of the packages in the change over box.

If you are on a leave of absence, will you still get a changeover kit? Does anyone know? I will end the leave of absence early in February.

does everything come together or are they seperate shipments?

They come separately. SAT should arrive first.

I want to see all the Bamboo. It looks terrific!!!

woohoo! i'm excited! this is my first SAT!!!

Andrea I'm excited as well!!! I can't wait til I get my first earned SAT items!!!!! I did over $3000 so I will get a huge amount of the new items.

Related to Finding the Right Product Shipments & Changeover Dates

What is the process for finding the right product shipments?

The process for finding the right product shipments involves several steps. First, our team analyzes sales data and customer feedback to determine which products are the most popular and in demand. Then, we work with our suppliers to ensure that we have enough inventory to meet these demands. Finally, we carefully plan and schedule shipments to ensure that products arrive in a timely manner.

How often do you changeover product shipments?

The frequency of changeover for product shipments varies depending on several factors such as seasonality, sales trends, and new product releases. However, on average, we aim to changeover shipments every 3-4 months to keep our product offerings fresh and up-to-date.

Can I request a specific changeover date for my product shipments?

While we cannot guarantee a specific changeover date for individual orders, we do our best to accommodate special requests. If you have a specific changeover date in mind, please reach out to our customer service team and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

How do I know when my product shipments will arrive?

Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to get real-time updates on the status of your shipment and estimated delivery date.

What happens if a product I ordered is out of stock?

In the rare event that a product you ordered is out of stock, we will notify you as soon as possible and offer you the option to either wait for the product to come back in stock or choose a different product as a replacement. We strive to keep our inventory well-stocked, but sometimes unexpected demand or supplier issues may cause a product to go out of stock temporarily.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
maldvs
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies