• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding a Consultant's Career Sales...

In summary, the conversation is about a newly promoted director asking for help in finding out the career sales of her downline. She is not very computer literate but has been told about the helpful information in the group. Suggestions are given such as checking commission statements, using the Personal Performance Tracker, and accessing reports on CC and Pampered Partner. The conversation ends with the director thanking everyone for their help and finding the report.
tlennhoff
My newly promoted director asked me today how you find out what the career sales are for one's down line. Anyone here know where/how she looks this up?

Thanks for the help, I have told her how great you all are and she loves that I get so much useful info from this group. Yeah I know she could join the group herself but is not real computer literate so while she'll be giving 1st year subscriptions to her recruits she is not ready to join herself. :D

I don't know. I told my director when I reached $50K. Career sales is listed on your commission statement.

Hmm, ok. My director wants to know so she can give one of her consultants a bit of a push as she is less than $2k from hitting $15k.

She could probably just add up the months on the consultant's Personal Performance Tracker. Couldn't she?

On CC - go to Consultant Incentives > Track Your Progress >Individual Performance Tracker > View Your Line

You can look at a total year, so I guess you could add the years together to get career sales?

Okay Rae, now we are typing the same thing at the same time.....I think it's you!

Directors get a report on pampered partner and also on CC that lists career sales of those in her/his downline.

actually, if she is using PP still, then when she is able to download director reports, there is a performance report that she can look up each of her recruits and see their sales, career recruits, ss info, etc. it's pretty handy.

ChefBeckyD said:
Okay Rae, now we are typing the same thing at the same time.....I think it's you!

Do you think my particular mental disability is spreading? 'Cause I'm telling you that my friends will be very frightened if they ever find out there are others out there who think like I do. :eek:

raebates said:
Do you think my particular mental disability is spreading? 'Cause I'm telling you that my friends will be very frightened if they ever find out there are others out there who think like I do. :eek:

...and my DH would freak if he knew there were people out there like me! They way my mind jumps drives him crazy sometimes!:eek: ......

But inside I know it tickles his funny bone!:p

BethCooks4U said:
Directors get a report on pampered partner and also on CC that lists career sales of those in her/his downline.

She tried looking and was unable to find this - can you tell me where it is and when I'm at her place tomorrow night I can help her out?

I am only a FD, but I get reports on CC under Consultant and leadership training. There is a section called reports, and mine has an option for FD reports. When I open them up there is one called consultant activity reports and you can choose who on the downline to look at. When you open it it has career sales listed on the top left.

gilliandanielle said:
I am only a FD, but I get reports on CC under Consultant and leadership training. There is a section called reports, and mine has an option for FD reports. When I open them up there is one called consultant activity reports and you can choose who on the downline to look at. When you open it it has career sales listed on the top left.

Perfect I'll try that when I'm at her house tomorrow. Thanks. :D

tlennhoff said:
She tried looking and was unable to find this - can you tell me where it is and when I'm at her place tomorrow night I can help her out?
She has to click on "print" in the tool bar on PP then ":generate cluster management reports". The report is called "career sales and recruiting"

BethCooks4U said:
She has to click on "print" in the tool bar on PP then ":generate cluster management reports". The report is called "career sales and recruiting"

Great, thank you.

Just wanted to say thanks from my director. She found the report thanks to good directions here.

Great Tasha!

Related to Finding a Consultant's Career Sales...

1. What are the benefits of a Pampered Chef consultant's career sales?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, build your own business, and work from home. You also get to connect with like-minded individuals, learn new skills, and receive discounts on high-quality kitchen products.

2. How do I get started with my consultant's career sales?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. You will receive a starter kit with everything you need to start your business, including training materials and product samples.

3. What is the earning potential for a Pampered Chef consultant?

The earning potential for a Pampered Chef consultant depends on your sales and the size of your team. As you build your business and increase your sales, you have the opportunity to earn higher commissions and bonuses.

4. How do I find customers for my consultant's career sales?

Pampered Chef provides you with various tools and resources to help you find and reach out to potential customers. This includes social media marketing, word of mouth, hosting cooking parties, and participating in local events.

5. What kind of support is available for Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef offers ongoing support and training for their consultants. This includes access to a community of consultants, online training materials, and support from your upline and company leaders. You also have the opportunity to attend conferences and events to further develop your skills and knowledge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Lexif424