• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Your Perfect Carry Less Bag at Great Prices - Contact Melissa Now!

Sorry as well, I just responded to the person that I heard from first.I think it's great that we can all add on that we want one too. Gets people thinking that maybe they won't use that bag that's sitting in the corner still in the plastic after three weeks. But I do agree that when the end of the week rolls around and three people have bags on the way and one of them isn't the person who started the thread that there is a problem:grumpy:Don't know how to fix it but it is what it is. And I think you are probably willing to pay more than me - I'm thinking $35-40 including shipping is going to be my limit -
twinchefs
Gold Member
Im looking for a carry less sell more bag. Anyone willing to sell theirs please let me know. Thanks Melissa

me too...my parties went south in January

Hoping we will be able to purchase it on the supply order.

Last edited:
I would be interested also. We were sick alot in January- so shows just didn't happen for me in ANY way.

I would also be looking for one :blushing:

I am wondering how much it is worth. I was surprised at how much some of the other items we earned last year were worth as 'other income'. I got mine, have not opened it and kinda doubt if I will use it. I use the rolling tote all the time and try to take nothing else, but something for dirty dishes.

I earned one that I am willing to sell. I haven't received it yet b/c I submitted my two shows on the 31st.

Oh, I would love one too if the price is right! I took extended holiday because my husband was supposed to be away training all month, so I didn't schedule anything, and then he didn't go...........but they kept saying that they were. It was just a hard month for our family time wise. But, that's what's great about our businesses, right? We can make them fit our lives! (We can HAVE lives!)

NewbyPChef said:
I earned one that I am willing to sell. I haven't received it yet b/c I submitted my two shows on the 31st.

how much are you asking? (I Pm'd you).

I have one I am willing to sell if no one on my team wants it. I just really won't use it, even though it is very cute. How much do y'all think is a fair price?

Using the 1099 for last years bags, my large utility bag from Sept was $30, and the picnic basket set was $64...... Take out the plates, etc and thats about $30 too.I would be willing to buy one for $40 plus reasonable shipping?? PM me if you decide you are selling it.

I was actually already PM'd by someone else first, sorry, if it falls through I will let you know.

I love how I was first to post this only to have it took over by everyone else!!

twinchefs said:
I love how I was first to post this only to have it took over by everyone else!!

I have to agree with you! You should have the first choice of this!

There is one listed on ebay.

twinchefs said:
Yeah, I agree with you, too! Hopefully someone else will have one to sell you. It's common for others to chime in who also are looking for one, but usually what happens is the someone who has one starts at the top of the list offering it to the one who asked first and work down the list.My guess is that there will be more available as people receive them and decide they don't think they'll be using it after all and wouldn't mind selling it.

lesliecooks4u said:
There is one listed on ebay.

there is?? I don't see it.

I agree that twinchefs should get first choice. I know how that is. I started the thread about needing two deep covered baker lids and when someone posted they had two - at a very good price, I must say - someone else got them before me. I finally found two but paid twice what the first person was asking.

sorry- didn't mean to step on toes....and I don't have a bag yet... :)

esavvymom said:
sorry- didn't mean to step on toes....and I don't have a bag yet... :)

No toes stepped on. I think it's great that we can all add on that we want one too. Gets people thinking that maybe they won't use that bag that's sitting in the corner still in the plastic after three weeks. But I do agree that when the end of the week rolls around and three people have bags on the way and one of them isn't the person who started the thread that there is a problem:grumpy: Don't know how to fix it but it is what it is. And I think you are probably willing to pay more than me - I'm thinking $35-40 including shipping is going to be my limit - so again, it is what it is.

Sorry as well, I just responded to the person that I heard from first. I guess I'll just keep mine so no ones feelings are hurt. I apologize.

Think about it the other way around. What if someone was selling the black bag and instead of working with the first person who responded that they would buy it, they went onto the second or third person instead. It only seems fair to start at the top of the list and work your way down.

I still want one of these bags. So, if there is still someone who wants to sell theirs please let me know. Thank you.

I have one that I opened and set with my other bags. I've already got 4 so I really don't need another one. Ill sell it for $40 shipped if anyone's interested. My email is [email protected] :)

ashleypc said:
I have one that I opened and set with my other bags. I've already got 4 so I really don't need another one. Ill sell it for $40 shipped if anyone's interested. My email is [email protected] :)

Oh and I sent a message to the original poster already. If she turns it down then ill sell it to the next person who wants it. :thumbup:

I sent u a message. If she doesn't want it I do.

If anyone has else has one to part with, I'd be interested!

1. What types of bags are available in the "Find Your Perfect Carry Less Bag" collection?

Our collection offers a variety of bags including tote bags, crossbody bags, wristlets, and backpacks.

2. Are the bags in this collection made with high-quality materials?

Yes, all of our bags are made with durable and high-quality materials such as leather, canvas, and nylon.

3. Can these bags be used for both casual and formal occasions?

Absolutely! Our bags are versatile and can be dressed up or down to fit any occasion.

4. Are there any special features or compartments in these bags?

Yes, our bags are designed with practical features such as multiple pockets, adjustable straps, and secure closures for easy organization and convenience.

5. How can I contact Melissa to purchase a bag from this collection?

You can contact Melissa by filling out the form on our website or by calling our customer service hotline. She will be happy to assist you in finding your perfect carry less bag at a great price!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brinarae
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • twinchefs
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • gshoemaker