• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Out About the Latest Shows on Dinnertime in No Time | Newswire Preview

In summary, "Dinnertime in No Time" is a cooking show that features quick and easy recipes using Pampered Chef products. To stay updated on the latest shows, you can visit their website or follow them on social media. While the show does highlight Pampered Chef products, the recipes can be adapted to use with other kitchen tools. Previous episodes of the show can be watched on their website or YouTube channel for free. The Pampered Chef products used in the show can also be purchased on their website or through a consultant.
PamperedSheep
Has anyone heard anything about the new shows that are coming out? Saw them in this week's Newswire and was just curious. TIA.

I got one of the recipes that is in the Dinnertime in No Time Theme:

Mexican Chicken Lasagna

1 pkg cream cheese (8 oz)
1/4 cup lightly packed fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
2 cups (8 oz) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
1 can (28 oz) enchilada sauce
12 (6 in) corn tortillas
3 cups diced or shredded cooked chicken
2/3 cup chopped onion
additional chopped fresh cilantro leaves (optional)

Place cream cheese in Classic Batter Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30-45 seconds or until very soft. Add cilantro and 1 1/2 cups of the Monterey Jack cheese; mix well. Spread 2/3 cup of the enchilada sauce over bottome of Deep Covered Baker. Pour remaining enchilada sauce into large bowl; set aside.

To assemble lasagna, dip four tortillas into enchilada sauce in large bowl and arrange over sauce in baker using Saute Tongs, overlapping as necessary. Scoop half of the cream cheese mixture over tortillas using Small Scoop; spread evenly. Top with 1 cup of the chicken and one-third of the onion. Repeat layers one time. Dip remaining four tortillas into sauce and arrange over second layer. Top with remaining chicken and onion. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over lasagna and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese.

Microwave, covered on HIGH 12-15 minutes or until center is hot. Let stand 10 minutes. Sprinkle with additional chopped cilantro.

Yield: 8 servings

Last edited:
Wow Ashley that looks like it would be so easy. I think we could use it as a PC recipe in the DCB. It would take less time.

This is a recipe that they gave at Leadership for the Deep Covered Baker.

sounds great. thanks!

It is very good. I think it would also be good with some black beans mixed in.

Related to Find Out About the Latest Shows on Dinnertime in No Time | Newswire Preview

1. What is "Dinnertime in No Time" and how can I find out about the latest shows?

"Dinnertime in No Time" is a cooking show featuring quick and easy recipes using Pampered Chef products. To find out about the latest shows, you can visit our website or follow us on social media for updates and announcements.

2. Are the recipes featured on "Dinnertime in No Time" only for Pampered Chef products?

No, while the show does feature recipes using Pampered Chef products, you can also adapt the recipes to use with your own kitchen tools.

3. Can I watch previous episodes of "Dinnertime in No Time"?

Yes, previous episodes of "Dinnertime in No Time" are available on our website or on our YouTube channel.

4. Is there a cost to watch "Dinnertime in No Time"?

No, "Dinnertime in No Time" is available to watch for free on our website and YouTube channel.

5. Can I purchase the Pampered Chef products used in the show?

Yes, the Pampered Chef products used in "Dinnertime in No Time" are available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSheep
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • {*mandy*}
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies