• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Item # for 10 Professional Skillet - Trusted Advice

In summary, a "Need Another Old Item #" is a code used by Pampered Chef to identify and track products that are no longer available for purchase through the company's current catalogs and online store. The code can be found on the product's page on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a consultant. These items cannot be purchased directly from Pampered Chef, but may still be available through independent consultants or at outlet sales. They are also considered final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
c00p
Gold Member
Since you were all so helpful before, I am needing another old item# please. I need the item # for the 10" Professional skillet please.

Thanks again!

Thank you!!!

Well Beth - that item number came up with the large covered skillet (the 12")......I wish there was an easy way to search on CC for this....or even in P3. Maybe there is and I'm just ignorant to it.

c00p said:
Well Beth - that item number came up with the large covered skillet (the 12")......I wish there was an easy way to search on CC for this....or even in P3. Maybe there is and I'm just ignorant to it.

#2764 is the prof family skillet (12 inch); #2769 is the prof large covered skillet (10 inch). source: FW 2006 catalog

Andrea, there's an Excel spreadsheet in the files area that has item numbers going back to 2001. It's the products.zip file (zipped because .xls isn't a valid file format for this forum). It's a handy reference for old numbers and prices.

Related to Find Item # for 10 Professional Skillet - Trusted Advice

1. What is a "Need Another Old Item #"?

A "Need Another Old Item #" is a code used by Pampered Chef to identify and track products that are no longer available for purchase through the company's current catalogs and online store. These items may still be available at discounted prices through independent consultants or at outlet sales.

2. How do I find the "Need Another Old Item #" for a specific product?

The "Need Another Old Item #" can be found on the product's page on the Pampered Chef website, under the "Product Details" section. It can also be obtained by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I purchase a product with a "Need Another Old Item #" directly from Pampered Chef?

No, products with a "Need Another Old Item #" are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, they may still be available through independent consultants or at outlet sales.

4. How can I check the availability and price of a product with a "Need Another Old Item #"?

You can check the availability and price of a product with a "Need Another Old Item #" by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to check their inventory and provide you with the current price.

5. Can I return or exchange a product with a "Need Another Old Item #"?

No, products with a "Need Another Old Item #" are considered final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please make sure to carefully consider your purchase before buying.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• loreo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
loreo
  • pamperedchef88
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • KatieEast