• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find a Director in Staten Island - Get Connected Today!

In summary, the Staten Island Director at Pampered Chef is responsible for overseeing all operations and sales in the Staten Island territory. They are chosen through a rigorous selection process and must possess strong leadership skills, direct sales experience, and a passion for the company's products and values. The main responsibilities of the Director include leading and supporting a team of consultants, meeting sales goals, organizing events, maintaining customer relationships, and promoting the brand within the community. While not everyone can become the Staten Island Director, anyone can become a successful consultant and work towards becoming a Director in the future. Pampered Chef provides comprehensive training and support for all Directors, including ongoing training on new products and sales techniques, as well as support from the corporate team and other Directors in
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anybody know a director in SI?

dannyzmom said:
Anybody know a director in SI?

I don't think there is one...
But I can ask either Michele Zito or Jillian Grant because they do Brooklyn Meetings now HTH :D

There's a former Cheffer who lives there. I can ask who her Director was, or if she knows of one.

There are two directors in Staten Island - Christine Zall and Fran Reniere. Christine is my director. Let me know if you need any further information.

Ginger428 said:
I don't think there is one...
But I can ask either Michele Zito or Jillian Grant because they do Brooklyn Meetings now HTH :D

Thanks Gin!
I hooked her up with Michele Zito - I am SURE she'll be thrilled :)

dannyzmom said:
Thanks Gin!
I hooked her up with Michele Zito - I am SURE she'll be thrilled :)

WTG!!!
She'll be thrilled!!! :D

Related to Find a Director in Staten Island - Get Connected Today!

What is the role of the Staten Island Director at Pampered Chef?

The Staten Island Director at Pampered Chef is responsible for overseeing all operations and sales in the Staten Island territory. This includes managing a team of consultants, organizing events and parties, and maintaining relationships with customers.

How is the Staten Island Director chosen?

The Staten Island Director is chosen through a rigorous selection process by the corporate team at Pampered Chef. They look for candidates with strong leadership skills, experience in direct sales, and a passion for the company's products and values.

What are the main responsibilities of the Staten Island Director?

The main responsibilities of the Staten Island Director include leading and supporting a team of consultants, meeting sales goals and targets, organizing events and parties, maintaining relationships with customers, and promoting the Pampered Chef brand in the Staten Island community.

Can anyone become the Staten Island Director?

No, not everyone can become the Staten Island Director. Candidates must go through a selection process and meet certain criteria set by Pampered Chef. However, anyone can become a successful consultant and work towards becoming a Director in the future.

What kind of training and support does Pampered Chef provide for the Staten Island Director?

Pampered Chef provides comprehensive training and support for all Directors, including those in the Staten Island territory. This includes ongoing training on new products and sales techniques, as well as support from the corporate team and other Directors in the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Rachel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies