• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Out Who's Above My Director

In summary, if you want to find out who is above your director, the first step is to reach out to your direct supervisor or HR representative. If you are not satisfied with their answer, you can escalate the issue to your company's leadership team or human resources department. In most cases, it is not appropriate to communicate directly with your director's supervisor. If you have a specific reason or concern, you can request a meeting with them with approval from your direct supervisor or HR representative. It is important to know who is above your director as it can provide insight into the company's hierarchy and decision-making process, as well as help address any concerns or questions you may have.
NinaPChef
I know who my director is.. but how do I find out who my directors are above her?

ask your director.

Mine forwards me emails from the people above her, so thats how i figured it out!

They are also on your commission statement.

Your director (my mom) and her upline or director (my grandma) are listed on your commission checks, above that, you've got to ask.

I know my grandma has LOTS of directors under her all over the place, I was very confused first regionals I went to when I realized almost everyone in room was under my grandma.

And she's pretty darn young to be my grandma!!

Lisa

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help you out with this question. The best way to find out who your directors are above your director is to reach out to your upline leader. They should have access to the full organizational chart and can provide you with the names and contact information of your directors and any other leaders above them. You can also check the Pampered Chef website or contact customer service for more information. Hope this helps!

What is the process for finding out who is above my director?

The first step is to reach out to your direct supervisor or HR representative. They will be able to provide you with the necessary information and guide you through the process.

What if I am not satisfied with the answer I receive?

If you are not satisfied with the answer you receive from your direct supervisor or HR representative, you can reach out to your company's leadership team or the human resources department for further assistance.

Will I be able to communicate directly with the person above my director?

In most cases, it is not appropriate to communicate directly with your director's supervisor. It is best to address any concerns or questions through the proper channels, such as your direct supervisor or HR representative.

Can I request a meeting with the person above my director?

If you have a specific reason or concern, you can request a meeting with the person above your director. However, it is important to go through the proper channels and obtain approval from your direct supervisor or HR representative first.

Why is it important to know who is above my director?

Knowing who is above your director can provide you with a better understanding of the company's hierarchy and decision-making process. It can also help you to address any concerns or questions you may have about your role or the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies