• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feedback on My HWC Postcard Design?

In summary, Hwc Postcard Info is a free service provided by Pampered Chef that delivers important updates and information about upcoming events, promotions, and products. To sign up, simply provide your email address and contact information to your Pampered Chef consultant. The information on the postcard cannot be customized, but you can contact your consultant for specific requests. There is no cost to receive Hwc Postcard Info and you can opt out at any time by contacting your consultant or clicking the unsubscribe link in the email.
Jess_K
HWC Postcard 2008I made up a HWC postcard to send to my customers. Please let me know what you think and as always I want to make sure it's OK to send out.

Thanks so much!

:chef: Jess

Attachments

• postcard for HWC2008.doc
    145.5 KB · Views: 392
Last edited:
It's beautiful!
You're very creative!

Thanks a bunch it looks fantastic!

Brovisimo!That is dynamite! I love new ideas and this is one of them. Thanks for posting!

BRavisimo!This is really good! I love new ideas for HWC and this is a really nice looking one. Thanks for posting!

Yes, thank you. I'm going to borrow it. However, I will change it from bold & italics (sometimes that's just a little hard to read) and try to shorten it just a bit. There is a thing about white space, which is easier on the eyes. Plus, people glance more than they read (even if YOU are a reader) so short statements/paragraphs is good. I'm learning :)GREAT job!! I've been wanting to do something like this. Oh...I may add the host special too...just to entice for shows (and maybe the amounts for the guest specials to encourage orders). Okay...enough procrastination on my favorite month....thanks again!!

1. What is Hwc Postcard Info?

Hwc Postcard Info is a postcard that provides important information and updates about upcoming events, promotions, and products from Pampered Chef.

2. How do I sign up to receive Hwc Postcard Info?

You can sign up to receive Hwc Postcard Info by providing your email address and contact information to your Pampered Chef consultant. They will then add you to their mailing list.

3. Can I customize the information I receive on the Hwc Postcard?

Unfortunately, the information on the Hwc Postcard is pre-determined by Pampered Chef and cannot be customized. However, you can always contact your consultant for more specific information or requests.

4. Is there a cost to receive Hwc Postcard Info?

No, there is no cost to receive Hwc Postcard Info. It is a complimentary service provided by Pampered Chef to keep our customers updated and informed.

5. Can I opt out of receiving Hwc Postcard Info?

Yes, you can opt out of receiving Hwc Postcard Info at any time by contacting your consultant and requesting to be removed from their mailing list. You can also click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the postcard when you receive it via email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • Firegirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • whiteyteresa