• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with a Fundraiser Invite for a Temple?

In summary, to schedule a fundraiser invite for your temple, contact a Pampered Chef consultant to choose a date and time. They offer a variety of kitchen and cooking products and there is no minimum or maximum number of guests required. The amount of money received by the temple will vary, but your consultant can provide more specific information. The fundraiser invite can also be customized to fit your temple's needs.
tina4pampchef
Gold Member
Does anyone have a invite for a fundraiser in a postcard or letter form? I'm doing a fundraiser for a temple next week and the women running it wanted to send out a invite to everyone and I don't know where to begin in making one up. Please help!!

What kind of temple?Hi -

Here's one I did for our synagogue kitchen - color and black and white.

Have fun!

Susan

Attachments

• CKI_Invite.doc
    287 KB · Views: 375
  • CKI_Invite_bw.doc
    287 KB · Views: 213
Really nice wording on the invite, thanks!

Related to Need Help with a Fundraiser Invite for a Temple?

1. How do I schedule a fundraiser invite for my temple?

To schedule a fundraiser invite for your temple, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant in your area. They will work with you to choose a date and time that works best for your temple and its members.

2. What types of products are typically offered in a fundraiser invite for temple?

We offer a wide variety of kitchen and cooking products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. Our consultants will work with you to select products that are popular and appealing to your temple members.

3. Is there a minimum or maximum number of guests required for a fundraiser invite for temple?

No, there is no minimum or maximum number of guests required. Our consultants are experienced in working with groups of all sizes and will ensure that your fundraiser invite is a success, no matter the number of attendees.

4. How much money does the temple receive from the fundraiser invite?

The amount of money received by the temple will vary depending on the total sales from the fundraiser invite. Typically, the temple will receive a percentage of the total sales as a donation. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more specific information on the donation amount.

5. Can we customize the fundraiser invite to fit our temple's needs?

Yes, our consultants are happy to work with you to customize the fundraiser invite to fit the specific needs and preferences of your temple. This can include choosing specific products to feature, setting a fundraising goal, and more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies