• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fed Ex Delivery = Potential Recruit

In summary, the Fed Ex driver has changed and this is a good thing. Lisa shares her story of how her business is doing and how her success is due to her good relationship with the Fed Ex driver.
chefkugler
Ok this just blows my mind. My Fed Ex driver has changed again, which is a good thing. No more 10 PM deliveries.
So today the guy knocked on the door. (not always does he knock). So I open the door and he says oh someone is home today. He picks up the box ( it is my supply order) and he says do you sell Pampered Chef? I said yes I do. He asked if it was good, do you do well. I said it is GREAT and I'm going into my 9th year of selling. I love it. He said well I have been seeing all your deliveries and figured you do well. I told my girl friend she should do this. I said well she should, would you like a catalog? I mentioned too that right now we have an awesome incentive to start your own business with us. So I grabbed him a book and Take action flyer. He said I knew one day I would catch you home to ask.
He then told me where they were from. ( they are 40 min North of me). He says jokingly so she won't be hurting your business. I said she wouldn't be even if she was my neighbor.

How awesome would this be?? You just never know. This made my day.:D

How TOTALLY awesome this is!!!! Go for it!!! Let us know if you get a recruit from it!

GREAT! Let us know what happens!

Lisa that's awesome!!!!
you just never know where your next lead will come from :)

annew said:
Lisa that's awesome!!!!
you just never know where your next lead will come from :)

It is Melissa. I get called Lisa and Michelle all the time.

Good for you! And good you were home today!

YEAH!! Congratulations! That's AWESOME! Let us know how it goes...

Or as my DH just put this....
Maybe he is just a stalker and now has all my info. Home phone, email. He then said he was just joking and hopes it works out.

Woohooo!!! That is awesome!! :D

chefkugler said:
Or as my DH just put this....
Maybe he is just a stalker and now has all my info. Home phone, email. He then said he was just joking and hopes it works out.

That would so be my husband!

Oh wow; I got goosebumps when I read this (about the potential lead, not the potential stalker :)). This is a great story to share at a show....really, who else but the FED-EX guy is a true impartial observer of how successful this business really is?!

legacypc46 said:
Oh wow; I got goosebumps when I read this (about the potential lead, not the potential stalker :)). This is a great story to share at a show....really, who else but the FED-EX guy is a true impartial observer of how successful this business really is?!

So true... He said I figured it is good since you get boxes all the time. ;)

chefkugler said:
It is Melissa. I get called Lisa and Michelle all the time.

OMG Melissa I'm sorry!!! I was checking someone in that came to our office for an interview named Lisa...............sorry :)

Awesome Melissa! Keep us posted.

1. What is "Fed Ex Delivery = Potential Recruit"?

"Fed Ex Delivery = Potential Recruit" is a phrase that is often used in job recruitment to indicate that a company has received your application and is considering you as a potential candidate for a job.

2. What does it mean if I see this phrase after submitting a job application?

Seeing "Fed Ex Delivery = Potential Recruit" after submitting a job application means that your application has been received by the company and they are considering you for the position. It does not guarantee that you will be selected for an interview or offered the job, but it is a positive sign that your application is being reviewed.

3. How long does it typically take for a company to respond after I see "Fed Ex Delivery = Potential Recruit"?

The response time can vary depending on the company's hiring process and the number of applications they have received. Some companies may respond within a few days, while others may take several weeks. It is best to be patient and wait for a response, or you can reach out to the company to inquire about the status of your application.

4. Is it a good sign if I see "Fed Ex Delivery = Potential Recruit" after submitting multiple job applications?

Yes, seeing this phrase after submitting multiple job applications can be a positive sign that your applications are being considered by the company. It shows that you are actively applying for jobs and that the company is interested in you as a potential candidate.

5. What should I do if I do not receive a response after seeing "Fed Ex Delivery = Potential Recruit"?

If you do not receive a response after seeing this phrase, it is best to follow up with the company to inquire about the status of your application. You can send a polite email or make a phone call to express your continued interest in the position and ask for an update on the hiring process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • chefgirlrd
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • byrd1956