• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Favorite Retreat Activities/Trainings

In summary, at the Pampered Chef favorite retreat, activities include cooking demonstrations, hands-on cooking classes, team building exercises, and wellness activities such as yoga and hiking. These activities are suitable for all skill levels and casual attire is recommended. Only Pampered Chef consultants are allowed to attend, but opportunities to earn a plus one spot are available. There will also be scheduled free time for relaxation, exploration, or socializing with other consultants.
almondfarm
Gold Member
I am working on putting together an overnight retreat for my team before summer and was wonder for those of you who have attended retreats in the past what were some of your favorite trainings/activities that you have done?

Does going for a full body massage count? LOL

We did the activity where we were divided into teams to prepare the meal with no recipe and only the ingredients provided - there wasn't enough of anything for all groups to have it all. She chose a Mexican food theme and provided ingredients. We took turns picking the ingredients and bartered with it as well. Then we had to come up with our menus, then cook and present the food.

It was a ton of fun and the food was amazing.

Beth - We did that at our Director Retreat! I agree that was super fun!

Sheila - umm.. that hadn't crossed my mind for the agenda, but maybe I need to see what I can do?!

LOL I was up in Misawa, Japan in early Feb for some training with Yolanda. We went out & did that. It was soooooo nice & relaxing!!!

1. What kind of activities can we expect at a Pampered Chef favorite retreat?

At our favorite retreats, we offer a variety of activities that are designed to help you relax, recharge, and learn new skills. This can include cooking demonstrations, hands-on cooking classes, team building exercises, and even wellness activities like yoga or hiking.

2. Are the retreat activities suitable for all skill levels?

Yes, our retreat activities are designed to accommodate all skill levels. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced cook, our trained consultants will guide you through the activities so that you can learn and have fun at the same time.

3. Is there a specific dress code for the retreat activities?

We recommend wearing comfortable and casual clothing for our retreat activities. This will allow you to move around freely and fully participate in the activities. Additionally, we suggest bringing layers in case the weather changes.

4. Can I bring a friend or family member to the retreat?

Unfortunately, our favorite retreat activities and trainings are only available to Pampered Chef consultants. However, we do offer opportunities for consultants to earn a plus one spot at the retreat through our incentive program.

5. Will there be any free time during the retreat?

Yes, we understand the importance of taking breaks and having downtime. While our retreats are packed with activities and trainings, we do schedule in some free time for you to relax, explore the area, or spend time with your fellow consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • akaskydebil