• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director FAQ: No Confirmation Emails for Show and Supply Orders? - Get Answers Here!

In summary, If you haven't received a confirmation email for your show or supply order, it is recommended to check your spam or junk folder and log into your Pampered Chef account to view your order status. Confirmation emails are typically sent within 24 hours, but if you have not received one after 24 hours, contact customer service. Your order will still be processed without a confirmation email, but it is recommended to confirm with customer service. If you are not receiving confirmation emails, there may be an issue with your email address or a technical issue. You can request a new confirmation email by contacting customer service with your order number.
amy07
Did I miss an announcement that we were not going to be getting emails when a show/supply order was submitted? :confused::confused:

we also stopped getting an email when the order has shipped. It's very annoying.

Hmmm... I'm still getting them. Unless it stopped this morning. But I got both confirmation and shipping e-mails from the shows I sent in last week and my supply orders too.... I'd like to think it's because I'm super lucky but really don't think that's the case here...

I get them still, but not with every order. It is hard when I get them some of the time and not others.

I got one Saturday so I'm not sure when it stopped.

I just got this email:

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. We have recently updated hardware at home office, and it is causing a delay in submitted shows being displayed on the web site, as well as email notifications and shipping/tracking numbers. We are working on the issue, I do apologize for you inconvenience.

I love this company, BUT this is getting ridiculous!!!

Thanks for the update. I was just wondering why I wasn't getting the confirmation emails any more.

Get this, I got a confirmation email that my 750 mini catalogs were shipped last night but didn't have a tracking number. I thought oh well, at least they're shipped. Well I just logged on to CC and they're still showing Picked! Bummer! I need them for Thursday so I can have help stickering them!

wow Kristi, I hope they come in time.

My supply order last week arrived before it ever showed it was shipped.

And I just got a confirmation email from a show I submitted last night, so I guess they are still sending them???:confused:

What should I do if I haven't received a confirmation email for my show or supply order?

If you haven't received a confirmation email for your show or supply order, we recommend checking your spam or junk folder in case the email was mistakenly filtered. You can also log into your Pampered Chef account to view your order status and tracking information.

How long does it typically take to receive a confirmation email for my order?

Confirmation emails for show and supply orders are typically sent within 24 hours of the order being placed. If you have not received a confirmation email after 24 hours, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Will my order still be processed if I did not receive a confirmation email?

Yes, your order will still be processed even if you did not receive a confirmation email. However, we recommend contacting our customer service team to confirm that your order was successfully placed.

Why am I not receiving confirmation emails for my show or supply orders?

There could be a few reasons why you are not receiving confirmation emails for your show or supply orders. It's possible that the email address associated with your account is incorrect, the email may have been filtered as spam, or there may have been a technical issue. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Can I request a new confirmation email for my order?

If you would like to request a new confirmation email for your show or supply order, please contact our customer service team with your order number and they will be happy to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • barbchan
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
  • chefkathy