• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Family Camping Trip & Show Prep - Life of an Artist!

In summary, the author went on a family camping trip and then had to get back to work. They miss each other's posts and the author has accepted a job.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Hey All!
Just got back from a wonderful family camping trip! It was so great - and now I have to get back into the swing of things because I have a show tomorrow night, and also one Thursday........also came home to a phone message that my show for Sat. cancelled - bummer - I'll have to call her tomorrow morning to find out what is going on - I know the invites went out, because I sent them.......so I am thinking something must really be wrong for her to cancel this soon before the show.

I have over 100 emails to read still tonight.....so can't get caught up on here like I would like to tonight, but just wanted to stop in and say hello!

Hey! I miss your posts! I have a show tomorrow night too! Yay! How was your time away? Was it a vacation?

Oh, and have you made a decision about the job? I actually put in an app. at Gazelle Sports on Friday.

It was a great vacation! We were at Petoskey State Park - right on the water.....and we had so much fun! We had several great beach days, and were able to spend time hunting for Petoskey Stones - found some really great ones - I was surprised by how much fun Micah had looking for the stones - DH and I are raising a little nerd!:D Then he and Rich spent a rainy day sanding and polishing some of the stones we found. We did alot of biking(great biking trail along the Bay area) and walking on the beach, and built all kinds of sand creations. We had campfires almost every night, and roasted lots of marshmallows, and Micah had his first "More" (S'more). It was just a wonderful family time!

JAE said:
Oh, and have you made a decision about the job? I actually put in an app. at Gazelle Sports on Friday.

I'm taking the job........will call tomorrow to tell her "YES"!

Glad you had a good time. Can't wait to talk.

Don't have time to chat tonight - just got home - but welcome back!!!!

Related to Family Camping Trip & Show Prep - Life of an Artist!

1. How do I prepare for a family camping trip?

Preparing for a family camping trip involves several important steps. First, make sure to research and choose a suitable campsite that fits your family's needs. Then, create a packing list and gather all necessary camping gear, food, and supplies. It's also important to plan out meals and activities ahead of time. Finally, make sure to check the weather forecast and prepare accordingly.

2. What are some essential items to bring on a family camping trip?

Some essential items to bring on a family camping trip include a tent, sleeping bags, camping chairs, cooking equipment, a first aid kit, and insect repellent. It's also important to bring appropriate clothing and footwear for outdoor activities and to pack enough food and water for your family's stay.

3. How can I make my camping trip more comfortable?

There are several ways to make your family camping trip more comfortable. One tip is to invest in a good quality tent with enough space for everyone. Bringing along comfortable bedding and pillows can also make a big difference. Additionally, setting up a shaded area with a canopy or tarp can provide relief from the sun. Don't forget to bring along some camping chairs for a comfortable place to sit around the campfire.

4. What are some fun activities to do while camping with my family?

Camping with your family is a great opportunity to bond and have fun together. Some popular activities include hiking, fishing, swimming, and roasting marshmallows over the campfire. You can also bring along some games, such as a deck of cards or a board game, for some family-friendly competition.

5. How can I use Pampered Chef products while camping?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are perfect for camping trips. Our outdoor cooking sets, such as the Outdoor Pizza Oven and Outdoor Griddle, are ideal for cooking delicious meals while camping. Our All-Purpose Spreader and Quick Slice are also great for preparing snacks and appetizers. Don't forget to pack our collapsible bowls and utensils for easy storage and transport.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies