• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fair Postcard with 10% Off Special and Recipe for Holiday Fun!

In summary, Kasey designed a postcard with coupons for the state fair. She is excited to see how they work.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I decided to do a postcard for the state fair that had the same info as my original postcard but added a 10% off special just for fair people. I also made it holidayish. Plus I added a recipe to the back so I have a two for one type form. I am excited to see how they work at the fair. I have lots of PC recipe cards to give out but will try these until I run out. I made all the front "coupons" nothing extra from what I do normally. I always bring the food for the recipes & the $60 or more an item free is usually the deal for guest special. I also could have had color on the back of the fair postcard but cheap me didn't want to pay $8.99 for it so it is black/gray.

ALSO, I "stole" this whole coupon type postcard idea from chefann :chef:

christmas fair postcard1.jpg

christmas fair postcard2.jpg

postcard.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! :):)

Purty. :love:

How did you get the design for the coupons? I am trying to do something on Microsoft Word and it's turning out silly.

That was a template Vistaprints had on their website.

Very nice, Kasey! I "stole" Ann's designs too, but never did anything with it. I must get on that today as I have a bridal fair in two weeks!!! :eek:

If I would like to "steal" some parts of this too, is there anyway to import it into Vista, or do I have to start from scratch?

very nice!

you have to start from scratch Christy

The coupons are actually pretty easy to do from scratch, as they have sample text already in the coupon boxes.

Cool! I've designed a couple of Vista postcards before so it won't be a problem, was just trying to be LAZY! Oh well, it will go quick with this as a guide. Thanks so much for sharing!

Okay, I have my bridal one made (almost), and on the back have a recipe on the right, but want to come up with an idea for the left side. I like your idea, Kasey, but I don't want to put a specific year on it because if I have extras I want to be able to use next year.

I was thinking of putting something specific about Pampered Bride Parties, but I'm not very creative at the moment, so any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

That's cool, Kasey!! Thanks! I will definitely works some of that into it. :)

kaseydee said:
View attachment 12212

I got this off of here a while back. Maybe you could use some of it - I'd make the text a small size so you could fit more on there if you wanted.
Very AWESOME! Appears very similar in all ways to what I did although I reworded the ending...my friend couldn't believe we had such similar ideas when she saw this one said you have to see it!

Works! Sold over $500 at last BRIDAL COOKING SHOW!

Related to Fair Postcard with 10% Off Special and Recipe for Holiday Fun!

What is "My Vista Fair Postcard"?

"My Vista Fair Postcard" is a customizable postcard that allows you to showcase the Pampered Chef products you will be featuring at your upcoming Vista Fair event. It is a great way to generate excitement and increase attendance at your fair.

How do I customize my postcard?

You can easily customize your postcard by adding your event details, such as date, time, and location, as well as choosing the Pampered Chef products you will be featuring. You can also add your personal contact information and a special message to entice your guests to attend.

How many postcards can I order?

You can order as many postcards as you need for your Vista Fair event. We recommend ordering enough to send to your entire guest list, as well as displaying them at local businesses and community centers to attract new attendees.

How long does it take to receive my postcards?

Once you have customized your postcard and placed your order, you can expect to receive your postcards within 5-7 business days. If you need them sooner, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee.

Can I track the delivery of my postcards?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number once your postcards have been shipped. You can use this number to track the delivery status of your postcards and ensure they arrive in time for your Vista Fair event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefLayla
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • jennifer34691
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies