• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Extending a Recruit's Waiver: Ask for Advice!

In summary, a waiver extension is a request to extend the expiration date of a previously granted waiver. Recruits may need a waiver extension if their initial waiver has not yet been resolved and additional time is needed before enlisting. To request a waiver extension, one must contact the appropriate branch of the military and provide documentation and reasons for the extension. Factors that will be considered when deciding whether to grant a waiver extension include the nature and severity of the issue, progress made in resolving it, and the needs and standards of the military. There is no set limit to the number of times a waiver can be extended, but each request will be evaluated individually and it is important to provide all necessary information.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Okay one of my recruits has not gone inactive, but has not qualified yet. She had a baby at the end of April and requested the 3 month waiver. I assumed that she was approved for 3 months, however it turns out they only approved her for a month. Her doctor has not released her yet (end of June), and she wants to spend more time w/ her baby.

Do you think she should re apply for the waiver and ask for an extension. I asked her if she could throw a catalog show together, but doesn't want to put any effort into it right at this moment. I would like to keep her active.

Thanks for all your feedback, I appreciate it.

I really don't know anything about the waivers. If she had not submitted any sales already, then she will still have a couple of month after she goes inactive to submit $200 and be active again. If she had done some sales she will have a bit longer. You won't get trip or TPC points, but she will still count towards your directorship

Have her call and talk to them at HO. They will help her.

What is a waiver extension?

A waiver extension is a request made by a recruit or their recruiter to extend the expiration date of a waiver that has already been granted.

Why would a recruit need a waiver extension?

A recruit may need a waiver extension if they were initially granted a waiver for a certain medical or legal issue, but the issue has not yet been resolved and additional time is needed before enlisting.

How can I request a waiver extension for a recruit?

You can request a waiver extension by contacting the appropriate branch of the military and providing documentation and reasons for why the extension is needed. It is best to do this as early as possible, before the waiver expiration date.

What factors will be considered when deciding whether to grant a waiver extension?

The military will consider the nature and severity of the issue for which the waiver was originally granted, the progress made in resolving the issue, and the overall needs and standards of the military branch. They may also take into account the recruit's character and conduct during the waiver process.

Is there a limit to how many times a waiver can be extended?

There is no set limit to the number of times a waiver can be extended, but each request will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. It is important to provide all necessary information and documentation to make a strong case for the extension.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Gloria&Emily
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Gloria&Emily
  • jennyl