• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring Your Options: Who's Your Pick?

In summary, Lisa is pregnant and due in August, while Beth has already had one baby and is due in August.
SKwong
Who's your pick?

I dont think I have a favorite quite yet.

I take it back. David A is too good and adorable. I vote for him.

Haven't watched it yet tonight, it is recording but I will be sure to let you know soon!

Yes- so far David A. is amazing, plus there are a couple of girls I really like. We'll have to see how they do tonite.

Yup, David A for sure! I do like quiet a few of them... I need a couple more weeks to get a favorite though

Michael Johns has my vote. I missed most of the girls last night. I have never watched this show much because I forget to go to Fox to see what is on.

Girls didn't do so well. Guys were muchs tronger this week. I don't know if it was the 70's them or what.

Registation QuestionHi all!

I am so excited that registration begins today. By any chance does anyone know what time it begins?

Thanks!
Lisa

No and its still not available!!

I just called HO for another matter and asked the same thing... they won't say when... just sometime today. :(

So, if we register now and then earn the free registration, do they just refund us in our commission check?

Debi said:
So, if we register now and then earn the free registration, do they just refund us in our commission check?

That's right.

finley1991 said:
I just called HO for another matter and asked the same thing... they won't say when... just sometime today. :(

Don't they know I have other things I need to do today, not just watch for registration? Hehehe;)

I just love registration day. I want to make sure we get the hotel we want.

I will just keep checking and checking and checking!

ChefLisa said:
Don't they know I have other things I need to do today, not just watch for registration? Hehehe;)

I just love registration day. I want to make sure we get the hotel we want.

I will just keep checking and checking and checking!

UGH! Me too! I have to get to the post office and grocery store and to a customer's house. And it's yucky outside so I just want to go and get the errands done with!

I'm tired of waiting too. At least if it said what time, I could get other things done. I have to pick up from preschool at 11:30. Watch it be while I'm out and then the system will be on over load.

bethcooks4u said:
That's right.

Beth, I just noticed your whisks are about to explode out of their box!

Beth, I registered for conference... so you just might be helping to deliver my baby afterall Ha Ha :) Now it's just a wait to see if I'll be able to travel in July, I sure hope so because I'm SO excited about this conference!

When are you due?

chefkugler said:
When are you due?

The end of August! But my first baby was a premie... I guess only time will tell, but I'm sure hoping it's a go!!!

OhmyDLM said:
Beth, I registered for conference... so you just might be helping to deliver my baby afterall Ha Ha :) Now it's just a wait to see if I'll be able to travel in July, I sure hope so because I'm SO excited about this conference!

Okay! I'm ready! Keep me posted. I registered today. My sister director worked on getting the room today while I was traveling. Not sure if we have one yet.:eek:

I was due Aug 25th with my 2nd and had him Aug 8th.
Lets get you at least to august before you have this kid.

Related to Exploring Your Options: Who's Your Pick?

What is "Exploring Your Options: Who's Your Pick?"

"Exploring Your Options: Who's Your Pick?" is a Pampered Chef event that helps customers choose the best cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools for their needs. It offers a hands-on experience with our products and allows customers to see and try them in action.

How do I sign up for "Exploring Your Options: Who's Your Pick?"

To sign up for "Exploring Your Options: Who's Your Pick?", you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a nearby event. You can also host your own event and invite your friends and family to join in the fun.

Is there a fee to attend "Exploring Your Options: Who's Your Pick?"

No, there is no fee to attend "Exploring Your Options: Who's Your Pick?". This event is free for anyone to attend and is a great opportunity to learn more about our products and see them in action before making a purchase.

What can I expect at "Exploring Your Options: Who's Your Pick?"

At "Exploring Your Options: Who's Your Pick?", you can expect to see a variety of Pampered Chef products in use, from cookware and bakeware to kitchen tools and gadgets. Our consultants will also be there to answer any questions and provide tips and tricks for using our products.

Can I purchase products at "Exploring Your Options: Who's Your Pick?"

Yes, you can purchase products at "Exploring Your Options: Who's Your Pick?". Our consultants will have products available for purchase at the event, and you can also place orders through them for any products you are interested in. Plus, there may be exclusive discounts and offers available only at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cajunchelle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
luvs2sellit
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Poll