• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Your Dream Escapes with Level 1 Merchandise - Customize Your Prizes Now!

In summary, you can choose two items under the Sweet Dreams category or one item in the Cloud Nine category. If you'd like two of the same item under "Sweet Dreams" indicate the quantity when you place your order.
my portable DVD player arrives only 2 days after i placed the order....looking forward now to the spafinders GC so i can book a long-overdue massage

Wow, they are shipping really fast! I wonder how soon DH's grill will be here. I know he'll want to try it out and make me steak!

I wonder if the PC dollars go into the CC- PC $$ acct, or if they will send a paper certificate?

I just ordered too. I got the tent for us to use this summer for camping, and the PC$.

I just placed my order a few days ago and immediately got a tracking # for my shipment. I'm excited to see they will be here on Tuesday, I'm sure Monday if it wasn't ofr the holiday. That was super fast!

heat123 said:
I wonder if the PC dollars go into the CC- PC $$ acct, or if they will send a paper certificate?

I wonder as well. My vote is that they'll do both. Or they put it into the account and we get a congratulations letter from PC on achieving level 1!!!

got the tent and electric cooler!

My Dirt Dog is cleaning my floors at this moment. I love it! It's a little noisy, but seems to be doing a good job. I'm surprised that my dogs aren't more freaked out, but they don't seem to be bothered by it. My girls are having fun throwing pieces of trash in it's path so it can sweep them up.

I was surprised when it arrived yesterday because I hadn't received any kind of email notification. I did receive a notice on Jan. 16th that my Spa Finders gift certificate had been shipped, but I still haven't received that so I'm a little worried.

AZPampered Chef said:
My Dirt Dog is cleaning my floors at this moment. I love it! It's a little noisy, but seems to be doing a good job. I'm surprised that my dogs aren't more freaked out, but they don't seem to be bothered by it. My girls are having fun throwing pieces of trash in it's path so it can sweep them up.

I was surprised when it arrived yesterday because I hadn't received any kind of email notification. I did receive a notice on Jan. 16th that my Spa Finders gift certificate had been shipped, but I still haven't received that so I'm a little worried.

I got my grill yesterday also (okay DH's grill) and didn't even know it was on it's way. We were wondering what was just sitting in the middle of our porch until we saw the Weber logo. It's already put together and we just need to get rid of our old one.

Got our Screen Tent yesterday!

What is great is that we went online, and started reading reviews and checking prices - this is a top of the line screen tent! All the reviews we've read have been 5 stars - and the least expensive we've found it is $349 + shipping!

WOW - Thanks PC! We can hardly wait to use it this summer!

cant wait to get my roomba hopefully soon.

cool guys! I wonder when my blender will be coming!!

wadesgirl said:
I got my grill yesterday also (okay DH's grill) and didn't even know it was on it's way. We were wondering what was just sitting in the middle of our porch until we saw the Weber logo. It's already put together and we just need to get rid of our old one.

ChefBeckyD said:
Got our Screen Tent yesterday!

What is great is that we went online, and started reading reviews and checking prices - this is a top of the line screen tent! All the reviews we've read have been 5 stars - and the least expensive we've found it is $349 + shipping!

WOW - Thanks PC! We can hardly wait to use it this summer!

How awesome! I love to hear what everyone has chosen. I, too, would like to thank PC for the extensive list of items for us to select from.

Jennie4PC said:
cant wait to get my roomba hopefully soon.

Let us know how you like it....seriously, I can't believe how much I like mine! Even though it's actually for a shop/garage it did great on my ceramic tile, and I accidently left my bedroom door open so it barged right in and started cleaning up the carpeted floor, too.

I contemplated the dirt dog. We got my mom and dad a roomba for Christmas and they really seem to like it.

Hm, with how fast your products are shipping, I wonder why the GCs are taking soo long???

heat123 said:
Hm, with how fast your products are shipping, I wonder why the GCs are taking soo long???

I know! My PC $$'s have not been deposited yet but I'm using that to pay for National anyway.

ooooohhh I'm so excited that you guys are getting your stuff already! We will not be using ours for awhile, but like Becky we were checking reviews and prices too! Very impressive. How awesome that my family will have these items for years to come (hopefully)!:chef:

Is there anywhere with more detailed information about each product? I'm interested in getting a DVD recorder but there are two listed. . .and I need more information to decide which one to pick.

chefjeanine said:
Is there anywhere with more detailed information about each product? I'm interested in getting a DVD recorder but there are two listed. . .and I need more information to decide which one to pick.

can you do a google search n see what info you get from each item?

chefjeanine said:

I googled what I was looking for - that's what helped me decide.

We had narrowed it down to the 19" flat screen TV, or the Screen Tent. I googled the TV and it had VERY poor reviews on 3 different sites, so I checked on the Tent, and it was a thumbs up all the way!

I looked up the grill after we got it. It was around $130 on Amazon. Pretty good for a free grill!

I still can't decide!

lacychef said:
I still can't decide!

Heehee! I was torn too between merchandise (Dooney Bag) or GCs and then decided on the GCs cause I could get a knock off for $70 as opposed to $395:eek:. Have fun shopping Lacy!

Did anyone notice that there have been some things added recently? I just redeemed what I want, but I noticed that MiBook was on there. I hadn't seen it before, and I knew my consultant that also earned level 1 desperately wanted one of these (she already redeemed her reward). When I told her she was NOT HAPPY! She swears it wasn't there when she redeemed, and I don't remember seeing it either. Anyone know if it was there all along or if there is anything she can do about it now?

Anyone know if Merrills GCs are coming soon, or will we get an "Acct" set up with them??

Oh, and I chose the Canon Powershot A590 camera and the Hoover Wet/Dry Floormate. We've needed a new camera for awhile, and this one was rated pretty high. And, I've wanted a wet/dry vac forever -- they get mixed reviews, so, I've been nervous to buy one. I figure this is a super way to get it -- FREE! TOUGH choice though -- there was a lot I wanted!

to those of you who have recieved your items did they come FED EX? or UPS? Just curious

Jennie4PC said:
to those of you who have recieved your items did they come FED EX? or UPS? Just curious

I got a Screen Tent (BIG box!) and it came UPS.

Yeah, the Dirt Dog came UPS, and my gift certificate is being sent by USPS.

Thanks guys I just keep hoping i will get my roomab any day now. I did tell my DH I would be the lucky one and get it in 4-6 weeks like they said.

Jane, did you get your camera yet? I'm debating between a couple of them; just wondering if you were happy with it.

I'm still patiently waiting for my blender! :p

My “gift” arrived yesterday and I wanted to rush right on to CS to let everyone (who has not yet picked out what they want) know what I got.

I decided to be practical and get the Oreck vacuum cleaner. I was a little disappointed that the information on the descriptions was not all that great. Also, I knew that if I ordered one of the Oreck specials (you see them on TV and in the paper), I’d also get a canister vacuum which would allow me to completely do away with my old vacuum cleaner (which is nearly 20 years old).

Imagine my surprise, amazement and excitement when I found that not only did I get the upright vacuum, my box also contained the canister vacuum AND iron!!! So, if you were thinking about making this your gift choice, I say go for it.

Yay Jeanine! That's AWESOME!!!

I get my blender tomorrow! I can't wait!

love, love LOVE my new Krups coffee maker! :)

I got my Roomba and I absolutly love it.

I ordered the Reed and Barton flatware. It's something I'd never buy for myself, but did yearn for. It'll be great in my brand new (to me) very first dining room on my very first dining room table!!!Funny thing--I'm always telling my consultants, and even my Sr Dir (!) about all the info available on the website, but I didn't even know Level 1 choices were on it until I found out we could redeem!! I still thought it was Conference Cash!!!:blushing:ETA: how do you look up the shipment status since it's not a show?

Last edited:
I ordered the Mikasa china it arrived Monday

I picked the Canon powershot digital camera & the PC $. I got email that my camera already shipped; can't wait!

I am so disappointed!! I ordered the 3-room tent. What I got was an 8x8 1 room tent!! I understand that they could ship a comparable product if it is out of stock, but this is NOT even close. I've called HO and they told me that I will have to deal with summitt marketing...... :cry:

:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:I'm getting really annoyed. Summit told me to pick something else out - that it was the best they could do. So here's my beef with that - the daggone item I wanted is still listed, so how do I know that the next item I pick will still be available!!:mad: My kids were really excited about that dang tent, somehow I don't think they will be impressed if Mommy gets a nice crystal vase or a designer handbag!! Ughhh!! Why couldn't we just get a merchandise certificate so I could go buy the darn thing!!:grumpy::grumpy:

ok, pity party over.

Amy07 - I ordered the 3room tent as well, and was very disappointed when I received the 8x8 tent yesterday. I had sent an email to solution center, as I couldn't find who to contact.

lacychef said:
I picked the Canon powershot digital camera & the PC $. I got email that my camera already shipped; can't wait!

You cannot go wrong with Canon, I think the one they had on there is the one I have at home. I'll have to double check but if it is, I love my camera!

DH is LOVING his grill and I make sure he tells everyone that he got a new grill and how!

I love it so far...couldn't believe how fast it shipped!
Sorry about that Amy; that stinks.

:sing: "Got my flatware,
Got my flatware,
Got my flatware just now.
I have just now got my flatware
Got my flatware just now!" :sing:

<H2>1. What is the Level 1 merchandise offered by Pampered Chef?</H2><p>The Level 1 merchandise offered by Pampered Chef includes a variety of items that can be used to customize your dream escapes. These items fall into two categories: "Sweet Dreams" and "Cloud Nine."</p><H2>2. How many items can I choose from the "Sweet Dreams" category?</H2><p>You can choose two items from the "Sweet Dreams" category. This means you can either choose two different items or two of the same item.</p><H2>3. Can I choose more than one item from the "Cloud Nine" category?</H2><p>No, you can only choose one item from the "Cloud Nine" category. This category is meant to offer a higher-value prize option for those who only want one item.</p><H2>4. Do I need to indicate the quantity of the item if I want two of the same item from the "Sweet Dreams" category?</H2><p>Yes, you will need to indicate the quantity of the item when you place your order. This ensures that you receive the correct number of items.</p><H2>5. Can I still choose prizes from the Level 1 merchandise if I didn't realize I could choose two items from the "Sweet Dreams" category earlier in the year?</H2><p>Yes, you can still choose prizes from the Level 1 merchandise even if you didn't realize you could choose two items from the "Sweet Dreams" category earlier in the year. Simply indicate the quantity of the item you would like when you place your order.</p>

Related to Unlock Your Dream Escapes with Level 1 Merchandise - Customize Your Prizes Now!

1. What is the Level 1 merchandise offered by Pampered Chef?

The Level 1 merchandise offered by Pampered Chef includes a variety of items that can be used to customize your dream escapes. These items fall into two categories: "Sweet Dreams" and "Cloud Nine."

2. How many items can I choose from the "Sweet Dreams" category?

You can choose two items from the "Sweet Dreams" category. This means you can either choose two different items or two of the same item.

3. Can I choose more than one item from the "Cloud Nine" category?

No, you can only choose one item from the "Cloud Nine" category. This category is meant to offer a higher-value prize option for those who only want one item.

4. Do I need to indicate the quantity of the item if I want two of the same item from the "Sweet Dreams" category?

Yes, you will need to indicate the quantity of the item when you place your order. This ensures that you receive the correct number of items.

5. Can I still choose prizes from the Level 1 merchandise if I didn't realize I could choose two items from the "Sweet Dreams" category earlier in the year?

Yes, you can still choose prizes from the Level 1 merchandise even if you didn't realize you could choose two items from the "Sweet Dreams" category earlier in the year. Simply indicate the quantity of the item you would like when you place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
melodyprine
  • DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • minirottie