• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring MSN Messenger: Answers to Your Questions

In summary, MSN Messenger is a messaging application created by Microsoft that allows for text, voice, and video communication. It is available for both desktop and mobile devices, and you can add friends by searching for their email or username or through social media. Group chats with up to 250 participants are also possible. MSN Messenger was discontinued in 2014 and replaced by Skype, but you can still access old conversations and contacts by linking your Microsoft account.
pcchris
Silver Member
Does anyone here use MSN messenger? I've been invited to use it, but I know nothing about it. Does it take a lot of space on your computer? Any hints or tips you can give me would be appreciated! Thanks!

It is a great way to chit chat with friends. No it doesn't seem to take up much room.

Thanks Stacie!

I love the MSN messenger so much more than the Yahoo messenger. I use this daily.

Hi there! I personally use MSN messenger and find it to be a great tool for staying connected with friends and family. It does not take up a lot of space on your computer and is very user-friendly. My tip would be to explore the different features and settings to customize it to your liking. Also, make sure to keep your account secure by setting a strong password. Overall, I highly recommend giving it a try! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy chatting!

1. What is MSN Messenger and how does it work?

MSN Messenger is a messaging application created by Microsoft. It allows users to communicate with each other through text, voice, and video chat. To use MSN Messenger, you need to create an account and add your friends or contacts.

2. Can I use MSN Messenger on my mobile device?

Yes, you can use MSN Messenger on your mobile device by downloading the app from the app store. It is available for both iOS and Android devices.

3. How do I add someone as a friend on MSN Messenger?

To add someone as a friend on MSN Messenger, you can either search for their email address or username, or you can send them a friend request through their social media account.

4. Can I use MSN Messenger for group chats?

Yes, MSN Messenger allows for group chats with up to 250 participants. You can create a group chat by selecting multiple contacts and starting a conversation.

5. Is MSN Messenger still available?

No, MSN Messenger was discontinued in 2014 and was replaced by Skype. However, you can still access your old conversations and contacts on Skype by linking your Microsoft account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bostonbelle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies