• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Executive Director Banquet - Wave 3

In summary, Pam Sztukowski's banquet is small and boring. Dotti Shepherd's banquet has a band and is more interesting. Patsy McGovern's banquet is also interesting, but small. Ann's banquet is also small but has a band and is more interesting than Pam's. John's banquet is also small and boring.
Well based on the past few years I know we'll do recognition. Then this year Shan has the new directors on the panel with her sharing our recruiting tips for the future directors and consultants in the crowd.

Shan is not really the party type. I wish we did get a party though.

Pretty soon Shan will be sending out an email with the details on who will be sitting in the balcony with her and at the tables with her during certain things.

JenniferINarizona said:
Ok so we are having a pajama party for our banquet to include a contest for most creative pajamas, any ideas?

Ok, so I am crashing this banquet :)

merego said:
Ok, so I am crashing this banquet :)

If you are in Terri's (and I hope you are) we are having a PJ party too!

Contact your director and ask who's banquet you are going to. You should know that by now!!

BethCooks4U said:
If you are in Terri's (and I hope you are) we are having a PJ party too!

Contact your director and ask who's banquet you are going to. You should know that by now!!

Now I know I am not in Terri's :( I asked my director on Monday) about the theme and she said no theme, ours is about awards and recognition, not partying ( snoooooze). I am all about awards and recognizing my fellow PC buddies, but where's the fun????? What I keep forgetting to ask her is whose banquet are we in?? I think I asked her awhile back and she told me and I forgot.

I think the PJ party sounds like a BLAST!!! I would so be up for a party in my PJ'S
I was told to bring a nice dress like the kind you would wear to a wedding.

Mine changed - I am with Cherie White, who just promoted to ED! YEAH FOR HER!!!

ljeffries said:
Mine changed - I am with Cherie White, who just promoted to ED! YEAH FOR HER!!!

Me too! Yes, Lamar and I get to hang out at our Executive Dinner!

Lamar, have you heard anything about dress code for Cherie's dinner?

Lisa

ChefLisa said:
Me too! Yes, Lamar and I get to hang out at our Executive Dinner!

Lamar, have you heard anything about dress code for Cherie's dinner?

Lisa

I have not. I assume it will comparable to what we wear for conference.

Chef Kearns said:
Well based on the past few years I know we'll do recognition. Then this year Shan has the new directors on the panel with her sharing our recruiting tips for the future directors and consultants in the crowd.

Shan is not really the party type. I wish we did get a party though.

Ok, I like the panels better than an outside trainer/motivational speaker coming in.:) I do like the recognition, but last it seemed to drag on and on. I do like hearing tips and recommendations from other consultants.:D

She has such a huge team! So many of us go to conference. She needs to promote a few more Executives to break the group up!:p You up for the job, Becky?

Chef Kearns said:
She has such a huge team! So many of us go to conference. She needs to promote a few more Executives to break the group up!:p You up for the job, Becky?

Ha! That's pretty funny.:) I'm nowhere near promoting to anything.:p

Anyone here in Stephanie Richardson's???????? From what i hear we will be doing some training and then we will have a dj

<h2>1. What is the purpose of the Executive Director Banquet?</h2><p>The Executive Director Banquet is an annual event held by Pampered Chef to recognize and celebrate the achievements of their top-performing Executive Directors. It is a way for the company to show appreciation for the hard work and dedication of these individuals.</p><h2>2. When and where will the Executive Director Banquet take place?</h2><p>The Executive Director Banquet for 2008 will take place on [insert date] at [insert location]. The exact date and location may vary each year, so it is important to stay updated on the latest announcements from Pampered Chef.</p><h2>3. Can anyone attend the Executive Director Banquet?</h2><p>No, the Executive Director Banquet is an invite-only event for those who have achieved the Executive Director level within Pampered Chef. However, there are other recognition events for consultants at lower levels that are open to all consultants to attend.</p><h2>4. Will there be a theme for the Executive Director Banquet?</h2><p>The theme for each Executive Director Banquet may vary and is usually chosen by the host Executive Director. Some may choose to have a specific theme while others may opt for a more casual gathering. Regardless, it is sure to be a fun and memorable event.</p><h2>5. How can I find out which Executive Director's banquet I will be attending?</h2><p>The Executive Director you are assigned to is typically determined by your upline, so it is best to check with them to find out which banquet you will be attending. You may also be able to find this information on your Pampered Chef account or by contacting the company directly.</p>

Related to Executive Director Banquet - Wave 3

1. What is the purpose of the Executive Director Banquet?

The Executive Director Banquet is an annual event held by Pampered Chef to recognize and celebrate the achievements of their top-performing Executive Directors. It is a way for the company to show appreciation for the hard work and dedication of these individuals.

2. When and where will the Executive Director Banquet take place?

The Executive Director Banquet for 2008 will take place on [insert date] at [insert location]. The exact date and location may vary each year, so it is important to stay updated on the latest announcements from Pampered Chef.

3. Can anyone attend the Executive Director Banquet?

No, the Executive Director Banquet is an invite-only event for those who have achieved the Executive Director level within Pampered Chef. However, there are other recognition events for consultants at lower levels that are open to all consultants to attend.

4. Will there be a theme for the Executive Director Banquet?

The theme for each Executive Director Banquet may vary and is usually chosen by the host Executive Director. Some may choose to have a specific theme while others may opt for a more casual gathering. Regardless, it is sure to be a fun and memorable event.

5. How can I find out which Executive Director's banquet I will be attending?

The Executive Director you are assigned to is typically determined by your upline, so it is best to check with them to find out which banquet you will be attending. You may also be able to find this information on your Pampered Chef account or by contacting the company directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies