• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Executive Director Banquet - Wave 3

In summary, Pam Sztukowski's banquet is small and boring. Dotti Shepherd's banquet has a band and is more interesting. Patsy McGovern's banquet is also interesting, but small. Ann's banquet is also small but has a band and is more interesting than Pam's. John's banquet is also small and boring.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I just read all the way through the thread on the banquet that was revived to find out at the end it was last years'!:eek:

So here's a new one for 2008.

Whose Executive banquet are you attending?

I will be at Terri Newberry's. She doesn't do any themes but we always have a good time!

I'll be at Patsy McGovern's.

Can I crash someone else's banquet? I'm not going to know anyone (hardly) at mine, and if it's like last year's, it's going to be a real snooze-fest (my NED brought in a speaker, and we had other "serious" activities).

Dotti Shepherd's banquet for me.

Ann, you can crash ours if you want...I won't tell.

Sorry, Ann, I wish I could invite you... Ours is too small. She would notice.

chefann said:
Can I crash someone else's banquet? I'm not going to know anyone (hardly) at mine, and if it's like last year's, it's going to be a real snooze-fest (my NED brought in a speaker, and we had other "serious" activities).

Can I just say that I'm so sorry? Sheesh - who wants a serious banquet at National Conference? Especially when we've been up late socializing, and sitting in workshops all day....

BORING!:indif: :indif: :indif:

Pam Sztukowski is my and Deb B's Executive and we have a band afterwards. We are at the Sheraton this year though. Odd. But you might be able to sneak in with us.

pampered1224 said:
Pam Sztukowski is my and Deb B's Executive and we have a band afterwards. We are at the Sheraton this year though. Odd. But you might be able to sneak in with us.
I'm so jealous! We have a good time but it's just an ice breaker game, dinner and awards ceremony applauding all the top consultants (and welcoming the newest). My exec is very low key. I wish we did have a band or special entertainment idea. It would be nice if the execs got together for that part - maybe more would do things like that and it would cut down on their costs.

A Band! Woohoo I'm sneaking in when we are done.....I wouldn't miss Dotti's banquet for the world, but I'm sure I can find a few mins to come join you John - save me a seat.

pampered1224 said:

Pam is my Exec as well. For the last few years I got to sit with her for dinner and pick her brain (I'd love to say it's because I've done something spectacular but it's because my director hasn't been going and Pam's the next one up for me).

Dinner might be hard to have anyone sneak in, but come afterwards for the dancing!!

Thanks, everyone. I'm usually wiped out by the banquet, and will probably sneak out right after dinner anyway to go to bed. My AD's team is the "orphan" under our NED, so we don't know anyone who will be getting any of the awards (since we haven't heard from our NED in 5 or 6 years). Sorry- I don't mean to whine, but it's a really weird situation. Thanks for the invites, though.

I'm at Kerri Waters' banquet. If I promote, I'll actually get recognized at her banquet for the first time!

BethCooks4U said:
Sorry, Ann, I wish I could invite you... Ours is too small. She would notice.

Ours is small?? What happens at these?
You told me I was terry newberry, I know my director and have heard the name Becky Ishee and that is all I know :)
:)

I'll be at Dotti's also.

Patsy McGovern for me.

merego said:
Ours is small?? What happens at these?
You told me I was terry newberry, I know my director and have heard the name Becky Ishee and that is all I know :)
:)
No, I said Becky is in Wave 3 and that Terry is my Exec. I don't know who your exec is. Ask your director, she should know.

Small is relative. We have maybe 100 at ours which must be small compared to those that hire a band or other entertainment - but I can guarantee that she will know everyone there.

Terri is low key. It's a mixer at first, then dinner, then recognition. That's all that happens at ours. I don't know what Becky or her other execs do.

Sorry if I confused you.

100 is small? That's a lot to me! Ours has maybe 50-60 tops!

Donna McDonald !!!

My SED is Shan Eisler. I know there are a few of us here under her.

cathyskitchen said:
100 is small? That's a lot to me! Ours has maybe 50-60 tops!
Well, there are maybe 8-10 tables with maybe 6-7 at a table... so I guess it is more like 50-60 people. We used to have more but then Sandy Kristoff promoted to Exec and now she has her own banquet.

I am at Susan Kaufman's banquet.

my Exec is Julie Gizzi. She is moving to Illinois today! :cry: So I won't see her until NC.

Doesn't look like I'm going to make it to NC this year, but if I do go, I'll be in Becky Ishee's banquet.

Beth - do you know where Terry Newberry lives? I've heard that name in our cluster, but can't seem to put a face to it.

katie0128 said:
Doesn't look like I'm going to make it to NC this year, but if I do go, I'll be in Becky Ishee's banquet.

Beth - do you know where Terry Newberry lives? I've heard that name in our cluster, but can't seem to put a face to it.
Terri lives in Waco, TX

Jewel said:
my Exec is Julie Gizzi. She is moving to Illinois today! :cry: So I won't see her until NC.
DO you know where in Illinois she's moving? I'm sure it's sad for you to see her go. I've never had an Exec close to me. My Director was, but she quit a couple years ago...just as I promoted to Director.:(

pamperedbecky said:
DO you know where in Illinois she's moving? I'm sure it's sad for you to see her go. I've never had an Exec close to me. My Director was, but she quit a couple years ago...just as I promoted to Director.:(
She is moving to Normal, Il.

I'm gonna have to email my D and ask who our "Terry" is.

Jewel said:
She is moving to Normal, Il.
Oh, ok. That's a couple hours from Chicago. I love that name, though, "Normal."

pamperedbecky said:
Oh, ok. That's a couple hours from Chicago. I love that name, though, "Normal."
She is getting a kick out of telling us that that really is the name of the town. She is riding the train to NC, she said it is pretty close.

Hey why notLinda - I will defiantely save a chair for you! By the way, I love to dance so...
Bring Lavar with you!
And Ann! You? A party pooper? Your gotta be S&*#*!@ me!
You gotta come with Linda and Lavar!
(Cash bar last few years too!)

pampered1224 said:
And Ann! You? A party pooper? Your gotta be S&*#*!@ me!
You gotta come with Linda and Lavar!
(Cash bar last few years too!)
I'm not a party pooper, I'm just usually too tired by evening of day 2 to stay and party. And last year was a killer, with a theme show exercise (training) before dinner and a training speaker after dinner (who made sure she hawked her wares, too). And then, because we never get any communication from our NED, we had no idea who the people were who were getting the awards. It made for a very long, very boring evening.

If I were going to National this year my ED is Sandy Kristoff from Ohio... who is under Terri Newberry,

mommyhugz1978 said:
If I were going to National this year my ED is Sandy Kristoff from Ohio... who is under Terri Newberry,
Sandy is SO awesome!! I just love her and hate that you all aren't at our dinner anymore! Who is your director/recruiter??

John, I will definately try and sneak in after all of our festivities are finished. Maybe we can meet in the lounge before the banquet for a glass of something?

Geez - just one???That would be cool Linda. I am only kidding Ann! I too know what a killer conference can be. It has to be much harder when no one in charge is. Well, you are more than welcome if you decide to drop by. I should NOT speak for Pam S. but I don;t think she would mind a few party crashers. I just feel bad that you are in what seems like a very disorganized bunch.

I don't think Pam would mind at all. The DJ is already paid for and we have to pay for our own drinks, so it shouldn't matter - and it would be a lot more fun with a few Cheffer party crashers!

Mine is Fran Lynggaard Hansen. She's a hoot...her energy is infectous!

Anyone else here in Susan Kauffman's?

bumping this!

Mine is Fran Lynngaard-Hansen. Leggy and I are "related."

Mine is Randy Weiss. Luckily, I know lots of other consultants under her from various events and from past jobs where other have worked at too. Small world.

Mine is Theresa Brown. We always have a good time.

Tracy

BethCooks4U said:
No, I said Becky is in Wave 3 and that Terry is my Exec. I don't know who your exec is. Ask your director, she should know.

Small is relative. We have maybe 100 at ours which must be small compared to those that hire a band or other entertainment - but I can guarantee that she will know everyone there.

Terri is low key. It's a mixer at first, then dinner, then recognition. That's all that happens at ours. I don't know what Becky or her other execs do.

Sorry if I confused you.

I confuse easily if you haven't figured that out, but I think I am in Terri's.

Christ Follower said:
Anyone else here in Susan Kauffman's?

I'm in Susan Kaufmann's.

merego said:
I confuse easily if you haven't figured that out, but I think I am in Terri's.

Ok crud, I am so lost.... Maybe I am not in Terri's oh hells bells.:confused::confused:

I'm with Gosain under Shan Eisler. Sandra Aldrich (or natural) is under Shan also. Ours will be another training event like Beth's. It is kinda awkward to be having a serious meeting when the people on either side of us are having a big party with lots of laughs and music.

Ok so we are having a pajama party for our banquet to include a contest for most creative pajamas, any ideas?

Last edited:
Chef Kearns said:
I'm with Gosain under Shan Eisler. Sandra Aldrich (or natural) is under Shan also. Ours will be another training event like Beth's. It is kinda awkward to be having a serious meeting when the people on either side of us are having a big party with lots of laughs and music.

Oh is it a training?? I hadn't heard that yet. Probably because I'm not usually able to get on director calls!:eek: Wow, it's kinda hard to have a serious training after such a LONG day. Do you know the details?

I can't wait to see you walk, Sandra!!!:D

Chef Kearns said:

I am also in Shan's downline. A training??? No party?? Bummer!! I'd love to know more details also--if any! I asked my director this morning about it and she didn't say too much!!

<h2>1. What is the purpose of the Executive Director Banquet?</h2><p>The Executive Director Banquet is an annual event held by Pampered Chef to recognize and celebrate the achievements of their top-performing Executive Directors. It is a way for the company to show appreciation for the hard work and dedication of these individuals.</p><h2>2. When and where will the Executive Director Banquet take place?</h2><p>The Executive Director Banquet for 2008 will take place on [insert date] at [insert location]. The exact date and location may vary each year, so it is important to stay updated on the latest announcements from Pampered Chef.</p><h2>3. Can anyone attend the Executive Director Banquet?</h2><p>No, the Executive Director Banquet is an invite-only event for those who have achieved the Executive Director level within Pampered Chef. However, there are other recognition events for consultants at lower levels that are open to all consultants to attend.</p><h2>4. Will there be a theme for the Executive Director Banquet?</h2><p>The theme for each Executive Director Banquet may vary and is usually chosen by the host Executive Director. Some may choose to have a specific theme while others may opt for a more casual gathering. Regardless, it is sure to be a fun and memorable event.</p><h2>5. How can I find out which Executive Director's banquet I will be attending?</h2><p>The Executive Director you are assigned to is typically determined by your upline, so it is best to check with them to find out which banquet you will be attending. You may also be able to find this information on your Pampered Chef account or by contacting the company directly.</p>

Related to Executive Director Banquet - Wave 3

1. What is the purpose of the Executive Director Banquet?

The Executive Director Banquet is an annual event held by Pampered Chef to recognize and celebrate the achievements of their top-performing Executive Directors. It is a way for the company to show appreciation for the hard work and dedication of these individuals.

2. When and where will the Executive Director Banquet take place?

The Executive Director Banquet for 2008 will take place on [insert date] at [insert location]. The exact date and location may vary each year, so it is important to stay updated on the latest announcements from Pampered Chef.

3. Can anyone attend the Executive Director Banquet?

No, the Executive Director Banquet is an invite-only event for those who have achieved the Executive Director level within Pampered Chef. However, there are other recognition events for consultants at lower levels that are open to all consultants to attend.

4. Will there be a theme for the Executive Director Banquet?

The theme for each Executive Director Banquet may vary and is usually chosen by the host Executive Director. Some may choose to have a specific theme while others may opt for a more casual gathering. Regardless, it is sure to be a fun and memorable event.

5. How can I find out which Executive Director's banquet I will be attending?

The Executive Director you are assigned to is typically determined by your upline, so it is best to check with them to find out which banquet you will be attending. You may also be able to find this information on your Pampered Chef account or by contacting the company directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies