• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Exciting Update: Incentive Trip Info for Jan 5th Meeting

In summary, the Jan 5th meeting is still scheduled, but it is unclear when the information for it will be available. CC will distribute the handouts on December 30th and the packet should be in participants' hands by Jan. 3rd.
jwpamp
Does anyone know when we will be getting the info for the Jan 5th meeting? I know I read about it somewhere (PC Newswire??) just can't find it!

Thanks!!

Hey Janice,
Thanks for the message! I had a wonderful Christmas and hope you did also. We can download the handouts from CC on December 30th and we are supposed to have the packet in our hands by Jan. 3rd.

Just got my envelope 10 seconds ago! It's metallic red with a BTB sticker on the front!!!

oooohhhhhh!!! I'm going down to the mailbox now!! I need some motivation this morning because my coffee just ain't doin it!

WooHoo! Exciting to know that they are already starting to show up in stateside mailboxes!!! It gives me hope that mine just might make it by the 5th! :D

Goodness! I am getting antsey already just thinking about and anticpating a new trip to work for... My husband is off today and I told him to call me if the pkg arrives today. Did arrive on your doorstep or in the mailbox for those of you that have already received it?

KimberleePowell said:
Goodness! I am getting antsey already just thinking about and anticpating a new trip to work for... My husband is off today and I told him to call me if the pkg arrives today. Did arrive on your doorstep or in the mailbox for those of you that have already received it?

In the mailbox! Now i have to look at it for the next 9 days :yuck::cry:,
Of course i really just want to rip it open :devil::devil:
But i won't :angel:

LOL :) Control is never fun...

Mine arrived and I have no self control! I will not reveal anything except I will say that along with the New Career Plan announcement...it makes me excited to work with The Pampered Chef all over again!!:chef:

I have already confirmed one party, booked another (for January) and am continuing to work on over booking!:party:

Ann - you are making me so very curious :)

OMG ANN!!! What torture!! Please email me and let me know the destination!!! [email protected] I usually frown on getting advance notice of stuff, but seriously...I am making an exception for myself this time. I am so excited about 2011!!!

my <3 is beating so fast b/c I'm not @ home right now.......the suspense is killing me!

Ann, please e-mail me too since there's no guarantee that I'll receive my package in time for the meeting! ;)

The January comment was not a reflection on the trips...just that I wanted to get my rear in gear!

The excitement is the opportunity for more to achieve...but they still have to work for it! The destinations...let's just say...I wish I could earn the gold, but even the bronze would make me happy!

Ummmm....I am about to jump out of my skin:eek:

Could you please possibly email me too, Ann? :D

[email protected]

Holy Monkeys!! Thanks for sharing Ann!!! I want Level 4. Gonna have to crank it to an all new level!!!

Very interesting... Sounds like people can earn more than just a trip or rather those who don't earn trips still have something to shoot for...

KimberleePowell said:
Very interesting... Sounds like people can earn more than just a trip or rather those who don't earn trips still have something to shoot for...

The second part is such a good guess that if we were playing a kid's game you would be more than warm...you would be hot!!:D

My lips and keyboard are sealed:D

Ann - you make me laugh :) So, were you surprised by the destination(s)?

finley1991 said:
Just got my envelope 10 seconds ago! It's metallic red with a BTB sticker on the front!!!

got mine too! if I open it will I see anything?

pamperedlinda said:
got mine too! if I open it will I see anything?

Yep...and the DVD is in there as well!

I wonder if there is a way to track the package to see if it is on its way...

KimberleePowell said:
Ann - you make me laugh :) So, were you surprised by the destination(s)?

I guess, I do not try to guess so my mind was a vacant lot at the time!! The destinations always surprise me but the Gold level is always the one I really want but with all that is on my plate...I would never earn. One should never say never but let's just say...my dreams and reality are quite different!!

baychef said:
Yep...and the DVD is in there as well!

then they should have put a do not open sticker on the front!

Ann- I bet you could do it :) It is always good to stretch ourselves a little more each year. Did you earn a trip this year?

pamperedlinda said:

It does have a do not open sticker on the front of the envelope inside the red shiny one. I can't wait to see what is inside but am trying to be good. My husband said not to open it, we wouldn't want any neg. vibes back for opening too soon. I'm sure where ever the trip is, I'll be working on earning it!!

Of course I'm reading this thread, hopeful someone had spilled the beans without me opening the envelope myself:cool:

pamperedlinda said:

You can open the red envelope. Don't open the envelope inside. You'll be okay that way and won't see anything.

KimberleePowell said:
I wonder if there is a way to track the package to see if it is on its way...

I tried that over the weekend, but mine arrived with regular stamps on it so no tracking... they just mailed it standard USPS mail.

I did not get mine today did everyone get them or just parts of the country?

flemings99 said:
My husband said not to open it, we wouldn't want any neg. vibes back for opening too soon. I'm sure where ever the trip is, I'll be working on earning it!!

You're good! I ripped that sucker open the second I saw what it was! I had demoted to TL last year and didn't repromote in time to get the package for the meeting. I was SO bummed.

I'm working my tail off to plan an amazing meeting next week and I wanted to see so I could get a few more things to *inspire* them and now I know just what to get when I go out tomorrow!!!!

Hi! I just promoted and did not register a meeting fast enough! Could you email me the info as well! Blessings, CK[email protected]

I am in Oregon and did not receive mine. Probably a few more days. I am not doing the Wednesday Back to business night, because it is a really hard day for my team. We will meet on Jan 9th (sunday). Not sure if I will wait that long to find out the info.

Wait! We have to register a meeting to get the packet? :eek:

I assumed it was automatically mailed to all Directors!!!

Sheila said:
Wait! We have to register a meeting to get the packet? :eek:

I assumed it was automatically mailed to all Directors!!!

No... you don't have to register to get the packet. If you hold the title of D December 1st, you automatically get it.

That's how I didn't get it last year. I was a TL in title on December 1st but repromoted by 12/10 and I still didn't get it.

so, if I promoted 12/1, I will get a packet....I read somewhere about registering your back to biz meeting...was that for their info?

ChefCKHall said:
so, if I promoted 12/1, I will get a packet....I read somewhere about registering your back to biz meeting...was that for their info?

I thought the registration was so they'd send enough of *whatever* for everyone but mine didn't have anything to pass out.

**YES** I actually got mine the same day as everyone else this time!! (I usually get mine a day or two after most have theirs)

I got mine and I am in CA...so want the top level but it will be hard to earn this time... of course it should be hard considering it is an amazing trip

I had a brief panic attack and was frantically re-reading all the material again. Thanks, Colleen!!! Still a D, so I'm good. ;)

KimberleePowell said:
Ann- I bet you could do it :) It is always good to stretch ourselves a little more each year. Did you earn a trip this year?

I earned Toronto this year but will be taking the gift card instead. Would love to think I could but my non PC life is extremely full and there is no more flex room!

baychef said:
t my non PC life is extremely full and there is no more flex room!

That's why we're going to work SMARTER this year and follow Carolyn's plan to coach to 1k shows and get the guest lists ASAP!!!!

finley1991 said:
You're good! I ripped that sucker open the second I saw what it was! I had demoted to TL last year and didn't repromote in time to get the package for the meeting. I was SO bummed.

I'm working my tail off to plan an amazing meeting next week and I wanted to see so I could get a few more things to *inspire* them and now I know just what to get when I go out tomorrow!!!!

So Colleen, can you fill us in on the things that you are getting that will inspire your team? I need all the inspiration I can get. My coffee is not motivating me this morning and I would love to go out and get the stuff for my meeting. Did you go to Target and get any goodies from there yet?

I just went to Party City. I can fill you in on part... the other part will give the destinations away so I won't tell that part.I'm doing the Oh The Places You'll Go theme... I will get helium filled latex balloons on Monday... I'm going to get 2 dozen to cover my ceiling in pink, lt blue, lt green, yellow and they will go home with the consultants. I got 100 regular balloons that I will divide up in baggies along with a kazoo. They will get those when they come in. The balloons are for them to tie to the host's mailbox when they arrive at shows to help out the guests in finding the right house. I'm also going to make bright colored Arrows for them to take home with their destination choice on it so they can post that where it will inspire them. Lastly, I'm going to give them 2 things from Party City that relate to the destinations. I'm thinking of making stickers on my computer for them to put on their arrows with the various destinations. That's what's in my head at the moment!!! :)

finley1991 said:
That's why we're going to work SMARTER this year and follow Carolyn's plan to coach to 1k shows and get the guest lists ASAP!!!!

Which thread was her coaching habits listed in? I know I read it but can't remember where I read it. For the goals I have laid out for myself, I'll need lots of those 1000.00 shows! :)

Thanks Colleen!

1. When will the information for the Jan 5th meeting be released?

The information for the Jan 5th meeting will be released on December 1st. Keep an eye out for an email from Pampered Chef or check the PC Newswire for updates.

2. Is the incentive trip information for the Jan 5th meeting available yet?

Not yet, but it will be released on December 1st. Stay tuned for updates from Pampered Chef or check the PC Newswire for the latest information.

3. Where can I find the information for the Jan 5th meeting?

The information for the Jan 5th meeting will be released on December 1st. You can check your email for updates from Pampered Chef or visit the PC Newswire for the latest information.

4. Will the information for the Jan 5th meeting be posted on the PC Newswire?

Yes, the information for the Jan 5th meeting will be posted on the PC Newswire on December 1st. Keep an eye out for updates from Pampered Chef or visit the PC Newswire for the latest information.

5. How can I find out more about the Jan 5th meeting?

You can find out more about the Jan 5th meeting by checking your email for updates from Pampered Chef or visiting the PC Newswire on December 1st. Additionally, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rockstarchef23
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
rockstarchef23
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Inomiamenda
  • chefkathy