• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited about the New Recruiting Packet from Ho?

In summary, the new product lineup includes a recruiting packet, a DVD, new consultant agreements, and stickers.
Finally I received both this weekend! Very cool, now I have to hang the Trip pics up by my computer to motivate me to SELL, SELL, SELL this year!!! :)

Mine was bent too--my mailbox isn't big enough to put it in to stay flat.

LOVE the DVD:D :D :D

Okay, I'm feeling left out. I haven't received mine yet. Maybe they are sending Leadership attendees theirs last?!?

I haven't received mine yet either and I wasn't at Leadership... :(

I wasn't at Leadership but my recruiter was and we received ours on January 16th.

Sorry Kate. I would call after they have CC figured out! I swear I waited on hold for 30 minutes!

I havn't recieved mine yet either. :mad:
Schel

I just received mine!!!

~

Mine hasn't come yet either :(

I still have not receive mine yet...:mad:

The DVD is worth the wait!!

I got mine. love love love the DVD. Veery nice..very professional. If I wasn't a consultant, I would become all over again...LOL.

I received mine, but my director didn't. She's not very happy about this...

I still didn't!!! Grrrrrrr! I'm calling HO today!
Schel

Finally, finally, finally!!!!! I got mine in the mail last night (yesterday). I haven't had time to watch the DVD yet, but I can't wait to see it based on the comments here!

I haven't recieved it either.

I called HO and they said "They just sent them out "to everyone" on the 22nd of Jan so you'll have to at least give it 10 business days." what a crock!!! I know better! Schel

I called yesterday and they are "resending" one out to me

cajunchelle said:
I called yesterday and they are "resending" one out to me

I think that is more the case on my part but whom ever I spoke with acted like they just sent them out to everyone on the 22nd.
Schel

schel said:
I think that is more the case on my part but whom ever I spoke with acted like they just sent them out to everyone on the 22nd.
Schel
I wonder if the rep thought you were referring to the new kit, not new materials.

chefann said:
I wonder if the rep thought you were referring to the new kit, not new materials.

No, she asked me about if it was the kit change over and I told her it wasn't.
Schel

Just watched my video and what a great plug for new recruits to be able to watch!

Still nothing in the mail. If I don't receive it by tomorrow I will call HO.:p

I finally got mine today. The DVD is awesome!

I got mine yesterday, My husband and I watched it yesterday and it's great. This morning I ordered 2 packets of them. Can't wait to start handing them out.

I still wish mine would come....:(
Maybe today... :rolleyes:
Schel

chee65 said:
I got mine yesterday, My husband and I watched it yesterday and it's great. This morning I ordered 2 packets of them. Can't wait to start handing them out.

Umm you can actually order the whole pk that we recieved to give to recruit leads??? how much are they a peice?

heat123 said:
Umm you can actually order the whole pk that we recieved to give to recruit leads??? how much are they a peice?

I know you can order packs of the "Your Life, Your Way" DVD's. They are a pack of 5 for $6, the number is FL13:)

Oh ok thanks for clarfying that!

I just called HO and they are sending one out to me.

Oh, I'm sorry, yes I mean the packs of dvd's. Wouldn't it be neat if it were the whole pack folder and all. :rolleyes:

chee65 said:
Oh, I'm sorry, yes I mean the packs of dvd's. Wouldn't it be neat if it were the whole pack folder and all. :rolleyes:
Totally, I got all excited when I read your post!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies