• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited about the New Recruiting Packet from Ho?

In summary, the new product lineup includes a recruiting packet, a DVD, new consultant agreements, and stickers.
Woo Hoo!!Just got mine in the mail....can't wait til naptime to watch the DVD!!!

Waah!!! I didn't get mine today either!

I didn't get mine yet either! I'm so bummed! Maybe tomorrow.....

lacychef said:
I didn't get mine yet either! I'm so bummed! Maybe tomorrow.....

Maybe they are being deliverd by FedEx - THAT WOULD EXPLAIN a lot for me LOL!!!:D

still Nothing on either! :( CA does seem to take longer than others to ship!

HO said mine just shipped on the 15th, so that means I won't get mine until Saturday... if I'm lucky.

nothing here either... My weird mail guy is going to be dissapointed when he watches that DVD!!

I finally got it today!! I am so excited. Now I just have to find some time when dh won't bother me so i can watch it. He's home right now otherwise I would pop it in right away! I am going to watch it today though.

got mine today too. and I also can't watch mine till later :(
can't wait though!

I haven't gotten the recruiting packet yet - I got the new recruiting brochure at our cluster meeting. I am also excited about the new recipes - I will just HAVE to get a torte pan set to make the Island Rum cake
I am a little disappointed that they didn't have any pictures of male consultants on the new recruiting brochures

I got the Incentive Packet today with tracker so now I have both packets.

I still did not get the recruiting information. Is it coming by mail or FedEx? I received the trip information yesterday. Maybe I'll get it tomorrow and I can watch it while I am snowed in this weekend...boy am I dreading that weather.

It came via US Mail. The recruiting info is in a very nice cardstock envelope.

My very nice cardstock envelope was all bent up!

Cindycooks said:
My very nice cardstock envelope was all bent up!

Aw, that stinks!

Did you notice that the words on the envelope (and on the folded sheet inside) are lists of cooking terms and personal benefits of PC (grow, support...)?

Mine arrived in IL today. But I talked to one of my team members and she didn't get hers. :(

Hopefully everyone will have both packets by the weekend so no one feels left out of the loop. It is crazy how the mail is these days.

Still haven't gotten mine. Another friend of mine who is a consultant and lives a few miles from me got hers on Tuesday. I got the one for the trips Wednesday, but not the other one yet. I can't wait to get it and the change over kit!

I called home office tonight, she told me all packets have been mailed from vendor. If they get extra, they will mail me one. No way to track.

gilliandanielle said:
nothing here either... My weird mail guy is going to be dissapointed when he watches that DVD!!

ROFL!!! You crack me up!!

I have been so excited to get this info that I went out to get my mail in the pitch black (at 6:30 pm!). I got my mail, then backed down the road to turn around in the first driveway. Of course, because I am who I am, I got REALLY stuck in the snow berm backing down the road. I was just running out to grab the mail, so I didn't have my cell, but I was almost a mile from my house. I went to the driveway and knocked on the door. The guy and his wife were really nice and let me call my DH. He had the kids still though so the guy offered to pull me out. He did and I thanked him profusely (sp?). I told him I would bring by a thank you treat (PC recipe of course!) soon. My DH was so pissed when I got home because I got stuck, and while I was gone my DS threw up twice. Oye, only me...

I got my incentive trip stuff....whoo hoo...:(

I think 2-1-7
chefann said:
There are product numbers, but I don't know when we can order them.

Jan Gilbert from HO did the workshop that included part of the DVD, and she did say that there would be a way for us to order the DVDs in "bulk". I'm going to put them in host packs and maybe run it during pre-show time as guests arrive.

I think we can start ordering new items 2-1-7 :)

Liz

And I took a closer look (ha! I crack myself up) and there are prices listed in the mailing. The DVDs are 5 for $6. Cool!

chefann said:
And I took a closer look (ha! I crack myself up) and there are prices listed in the mailing. The DVDs are 5 for $6. Cool!
THat's an awesome price! I can't wait to get mine!

gilliandanielle said:
I have been so excited to get this info that I went out to get my mail in the pitch black (at 6:30 pm!). I got my mail, then backed down the road to turn around in the first driveway. Of course, because I am who I am, I got REALLY stuck in the snow berm backing down the road. I was just running out to grab the mail, so I didn't have my cell, but I was almost a mile from my house. I went to the driveway and knocked on the door. The guy and his wife were really nice and let me call my DH. He had the kids still though so the guy offered to pull me out. He did and I thanked him profusely (sp?). I told him I would bring by a thank you treat (PC recipe of course!) soon. My DH was so pissed when I got home because I got stuck, and while I was gone my DS threw up twice. Oye, only me...

I got my incentive trip stuff....whoo hoo...:(

Oh Giilian....I had to laugh because it's comical....but at the same time groan, because I can imagine the same thing happening to me!:eek: Hope the recruiting packet comes today....and that your trip tp the mailbox is uneventful!

Got mine yesterday. Glanced at it last night. I like the look, but didn't notice there aren't any men pictured. I wonder why. Plan to spend some quality time with the packet and the DVD this weekend.

I watched some of the DVD this morning and loved it!
I am so excited for my business to take off!!!
Pampered Chef has all the tools in place, there's no reason why I can't do it!
Kris

PCGINA said:
Maybe they are being deliverd by FedEx - THAT WOULD EXPLAIN a lot for me LOL!!!:D

I HEAR YA LOUD & CLEAR. Not liking the new delivery system....
Schel :mad:

schel said:
I HEAR YA LOUD & CLEAR. Not liking the new delivery system....
Schel :mad:

These packets are being delivered via US Mail.

ChefBeckyD said:
Oh Giilian....I had to laugh because it's comical....but at the same time groan, because I can imagine the same thing happening to me!:eek: Hope the recruiting packet comes today....and that your trip tp the mailbox is uneventful!
Thanks Becky! It was funny to me, until I saw how mad my DH was! I'll stick to getting the mail only in the AM now!

gilliandanielle said:
Thanks Becky! It was funny to me, until I saw how mad my DH was! I'll stick to getting the mail only in the AM now!

Yeah - my DH would be pretty ticked off too....especially with DS puking on him...he freaks out when that happens! Maybe that's why my son's last words just before he throws up are "I want my mommy..."

Okay - the DVD is INCREDIBLE! I can't wait to be able to hand them out to potential recruits.....I think it's 10 times more impressive than the Empowering Women! Actually hearing and seeing all of stories, and hearing from Doris....I just loved it! (Okay, it inspired me - hopefully it will do the same for recruits!;) )

I can't wait to get it!! At least I met someone in the neighborhood and might be able to get a show. At least I got stuck wearing a PC shirt! She didn't say anything about PC, but I thought I would bring them a PC gift certificate as a thank you!

I haven't gotten the recruiting packet yet!!:(

ChefBeckyD said:
Okay - the DVD is INCREDIBLE! I can't wait to be able to hand them out to potential recruits.....I think it's 10 times more impressive than the Empowering Women! Actually hearing and seeing all of stories, and hearing from Doris....I just loved it! (Okay, it inspired me - hopefully it will do the same for recruits!;) )
I love it too!!! Pair this with the recent pieces of Doris in the news and it's a great recruiting tool.

Here's the link to the one this morning on TV in Chicago

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=5.2.1

Here's another piece from yesterday's Chicago Sun-Times regarding a really cool lifetime achievement awards she was presented with last night:

http://www.suntimes.com/business/215692,CST-FIN-chef18.article

I LOVE ALL THIS!! The DVD gave me goose bumps. I know, I'm cheesy!:)

raebates said:
Got mine yesterday. Glanced at it last night. I like the look, but didn't notice there aren't any men pictured. I wonder why. Plan to spend some quality time with the packet and the DVD this weekend.

Rae:

Don Funt is featured in this DVD.

pamperedbecky said:
I love it too!!! Pair this with the recent pieces of Doris in the news and it's a great recruiting tool.

Here's the link to the one this morning on TV in Chicago

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=5.2.1

Here's another piece from yesterday's Chicago Sun-Times regarding a really cool lifetime achievement awards she was presented with last night:

http://www.suntimes.com/business/215692,CST-FIN-chef18.article

I LOVE ALL THIS!! The DVD gave me goose bumps. I know, I'm cheesy!:)

Thanks for sharing this with all of us, Becky!:(

WOW thanks Becky for sharing the links! I love the DVD too - I can't wait to curl up tonight and watch it again!

No problem!!:) I hope it helps us all get lots of recruit leads!! And, then some RECRUITS!! :D

I better get my packet tomorrow!!!!:(

Well here I am in Hawaii and I have both packets now. I hope all of you get yours by tomorrow, the info is great!!

Thanks fo the link Becky. I was told about it - but mine wouod not play!!! WHAT a boost to the new starter program!!

I got mine yesterday, just viewed the video & I think it was great. Just another tool to add to our tool belt, now how to use it....I think I will give it to them as a general interest, not sure yet though!

Waahh!!! I haven't received mine yet. My mailman's gonna wonder what's going on I'm actually checking my mail. I usually just get junk so I don't check it for a few days at a time. I hope i get it today.

Ughh, I got mine, obviously yesterday during the snow (AGAIN!) DH (not in a nice way for this time lol) got the mail but ONLY out of the friggin' mailbox, which is small, so it was sitting under the mailbox IN the snow, I asked my one of my boys to go around and check outside for something else that I am missing and he brought this soaked package in, so now it is all spread out on top of the freezer drying UGHH!!!!!

Mine was bent! The mailman cramed it in the mailbox. I wish they had used a sturdier folder for all of it because it bent really easily.

I think they should start mailing things in plastic I always get my CN's WET!

Cindycooks said:
Mine was bent! The mailman cramed it in the mailbox. I wish they had used a sturdier folder for all of it because it bent really easily.

Mine was bent as well, but luckily everything is OK!

Mine was bent too, but it flattened out pretty well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies