• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

End of Year Host Thank You Gifts??

In summary, some good gift ideas for end of year host thank you gifts include personalized items, homemade treats or baked goods, gift baskets filled with gourmet items, or a nice bottle of wine or liquor. It is not necessary to bring a host thank you gift for every party you attend, but it is always a nice gesture to show your appreciation. The amount you spend on an end of year host thank you gift depends on your budget and the relationship you have with the host. It is appropriate to give a host thank you gift to a coworker for a non-work related event, but not necessary for a work-related event. The appropriate time to give an end of year host thank you gift is within a week after the event.
pamperedgirl3
I want to send a magnetic calendar with my business card on it to all of my hosts from this year. I only need around 60. I can't remember where I ordered these from last year. The only place I can find right now is magnet street & you have to order a minimum of 100. I don't have anyone to share these with either. Does anyone get magnetic calendars from anyone besides magnet street? Thanks!

I've gotten some from Vista Print. If you sign up for their emails, they send out sales frequently. There's a limit of 10 magnet calendars free per order, but you can order multiple times. :)

chefann said:
.........they send out sales frequently. ...... :)
DAILY! I like ordering from Vista Print, but honestly they send WAY TOO MANY 'offers' (and most of them are the same).

Houseofmagnets.com has some. We ordered a bunch of "kitchen substitutions" and "kitchen measurements"...if you have to order too many, perhaps others in your cluster will go in with you so you guys can split up a box!

Hi there! I completely understand wanting to send a personalized gift to your hosts as a thank you for their support. Have you considered looking into other online printing companies that offer smaller quantities? Vistaprint and Zazzle are a couple of options that come to mind. Another idea could be to reach out to other consultants in your area and see if anyone is interested in splitting an order with you. That way, you can both get the quantity you need without any extras going to waste. I hope this helps and good luck with your search!

What are some good gift ideas for end of year host thank you gifts?

Some good gift ideas for end of year host thank you gifts include personalized items such as mugs or coasters, homemade treats or baked goods, gift baskets filled with gourmet items, or a nice bottle of wine or liquor.

Should I get a host thank you gift for every party I attend?

It is not necessary to bring a host thank you gift for every party you attend, but it is always a nice gesture to show your appreciation for the host's efforts in hosting the event.

How much should I spend on an end of year host thank you gift?

The amount you spend on an end of year host thank you gift depends on your budget and the relationship you have with the host. A thoughtful and personalized gift is more important than the cost.

Is it appropriate to give a host thank you gift to a coworker?

It is appropriate to give a host thank you gift to a coworker if they have hosted a party or event outside of work. However, it is not necessary to give a gift to a coworker for hosting a work-related event.

When is the appropriate time to give an end of year host thank you gift?

The appropriate time to give an end of year host thank you gift is within a week after the event or party. This allows the host to enjoy the gift while the event is still fresh in their mind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • pamperedalf
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
  • ChefSandyK