• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Show Your Gratitude to Past Hosts for the New Year?

In summary, expressing gratitude for the past year can be done through heartfelt thank you messages, reflecting on positive moments, or writing a letter or journal entry. Sending thank you notes for the New Year is not necessary but can be a thoughtful gesture. Creative ways to say thank you include personalized videos or gifts, or spending quality time together. It is also possible to say thank you for the New Year in advance as a way to show excitement and gratitude. Thanking people who have made a positive impact can be done through messages, special activities, or handwritten letters.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I wanted to share the letter I tweaked & coupons (from here) that I'm sending to my past hosts.

They will receive a package w/ the new Calendar, the letter, & the coupons. I included a coupon to rebook Jan $25, Feb $20, March $15 or $5 of a $60. Then since Pampered Chef gave us this amazing recruiting promotion I made up a coupon for that.

Please enjoy, use & tweak! I think it's very important to keep our Current customers Happy! The Calendar will keep your name in front of them all year!:love:

Attachments

• PC New Year Thank you.doc
    93 KB · Views: 486
  • Pc Deep Covered Baker coupon 3 per page.doc
    211.5 KB · Views: 702
  • Pc perferred customer loyalty coupon 3 per page.doc
    187 KB · Views: 543
Love it! Thanks for sharing. I was so busy in december, I didnt get calendars out before Christmas, but this gives me a GREAT way to get them out for the New Year.

Wow these are awesome! Thanks so much!

Bobbi, I wanted to do the same thing, but things just kept getting in the way. Glad that it works for you! Enjoy!

This is great! Thanks so much for sharing

Wish this had come on here yesterday! I just got back from the post office and doing my mailing. Oh, well. I'll save it for next year! It's great!

Very nice! Thanks for sharing!!!

Does anyone have the ability to change any of this to .jpg? I'd like to put it on facebook....the coupons, that is. Of course, I don't know how you could do it and make it editable so we could put our own info in. Hmmmm.... :confused:

Related to Are You Ready to Show Your Gratitude to Past Hosts for the New Year?

1. How can I express my gratitude for the past year?

You can express your gratitude for the past year by sending a heartfelt thank you message to your loved ones, reflecting on the positive moments and memories, or even writing a letter or journal entry to yourself acknowledging your growth and accomplishments.

2. Is it necessary to send thank you notes for the New Year?

Sending thank you notes for the New Year is not necessary, but it is a thoughtful gesture to show your appreciation and gratitude for the people in your life. It can also help strengthen your relationships and spread positivity.

3. What are some creative ways to say thank you for the New Year?

Some creative ways to say thank you for the New Year include creating a personalized video or photo collage, sending a small gift or token of appreciation, or simply spending quality time with the people you are thankful for.

4. Can I say thank you for the New Year in advance?

Yes, you can say thank you for the New Year in advance. It can be a great way to show your excitement and anticipation for the upcoming year and to express your gratitude for the people who have been a part of your life.

5. How can I thank people who have made a positive impact on my life in the past year?

You can thank people who have made a positive impact on your life in the past year by sending them a heartfelt thank you message, taking them out for a special dinner or activity, or even writing them a handwritten letter expressing your gratitude and appreciation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• queenjean
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • turtle15
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • pamperedgirl3