• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Email Not Working? Get Help from [email protected] - Requesting a Favor"

In summary, the email is not working and the host said they would email the final orders, but they haven't done so yet.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I don't think my email is working - I haven't received some emails I was expecting - and actually, haven't received any email since 8:30 this morning......

Could one or 2 of you email me @ [email protected] ? And then let me know you did.......Thanks!

I just sent one, through the ChefSuccess interface

ChefBeckyD said:
I don't think my email is working - I haven't received some emails I was expecting - and actually, haven't received any email since 8:30 this morning......

Could one or 2 of you email me @ [email protected] ? And then let me know you did.......Thanks!

I just sent you an email.

Debbie :D

Just sent one!:D

I sent you one from a gmail address. Hope that helps you.

Thanks you guys! I got all three.....so what is up with my hosts who (3 of them!) told me they would email me final orders today........:grumpy:

But thanks for the help!:D

Hmmm
ChefBeckyD said:
Thanks you guys! I got all three.....so what is up with my hosts who (3 of them!) told me they would email me final orders today........:grumpy:

But thanks for the help!:D

It's funny when hosts can email you within a few minutes to claim a free gift or prize but they can't seem to email you with any orders or to close a show!

Maybe we need some trickery! LOL

Geekgirl69 said:
I sent you one from a gmail address. Hope that helps you.

Ha Lynda! I got yours too - very funny!:D

DebbieSAChef said:
It's funny when hosts can email you within a few minutes to claim a free gift or prize but they can't seem to email you with any orders or to close a show!

Maybe we need some trickery! LOL

And these shows are from Nov 1, 3, and 6! Plenty of time!

ChefBeckyD said:
Ha Lynda! I got yours too - very funny!:D

I have been reading too much of what KG writes, I guess.

Related to Email Not Working? Get Help from [email protected] - Requesting a Favor"

1. Why am I not receiving emails from [email protected]?

There could be several reasons why you are not receiving emails from [email protected]. It's possible that the emails are being sent to your spam or junk folder. It's also possible that your email provider is blocking emails from that address. Make sure to check your spam folder and add [email protected] to your contacts or safe senders list to ensure you receive future emails.

2. How do I know if my email is not working?

If you are not receiving emails from [email protected] or are having trouble sending emails to that address, then your email may not be working. You can test this by sending a test email to a different email address to see if it goes through. You can also try accessing your email account from a different device or web browser to see if the issue is specific to one device or browser.

3. Can [email protected] help me with a technical issue?

[email protected] is not a technical support email address and is not able to provide assistance with technical issues. If you need technical support, please reach out to our customer service team or visit our website for troubleshooting tips and resources.

4. How can I request a favor from [email protected]?

You can request a favor from [email protected] by sending an email explaining your request and providing any necessary details. Please understand that [email protected] may not be able to fulfill all requests and may have limited availability.

5. Is [email protected] an official Pampered Chef email address?

Yes, [email protected] is an official Pampered Chef email address. However, it is not a customer service or technical support email address. If you have any questions or concerns related to Pampered Chef products or services, please contact our customer service team or visit our website for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikked
  • GeorgiaPeach
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tanoi
  • Shawnna