• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficiently Manage Your Weekly Schedule with Hour Blocks

In summary, to create hour blocks for your weekly schedule, prioritize your tasks and allocate a specific hour block for each task. Stick to your hour blocks by eliminating distractions and setting reminders. If your schedule changes, be flexible and adjust your hour blocks accordingly. It's best to limit each hour block to one or two tasks to ensure efficiency. It's not necessary to have hour blocks for every hour of the day, but make sure to prioritize your tasks and allow for breaks and downtime.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I know I've seen this before but cannot find it now. It's a weekly Sunday-Saturday sheet that has (I think) Morning, Afternoon, Evening which allowed you to block off personal time and then mark in business time to make calls. Anyone know what I'm talking about and want to post it so I can share it tomorrow?

I just tried Lyn Conway's website, getafreshperspective.com, but it wouldn't come up. A Google search shows her on FB with the same link to that website. She had free downloads on her website with the calendar I think you're talking about. I was just thinking yesterday that I should start using that weekly calendar again. She also had a "100 Nos" chart.

This is where I get the sheet from too

Becca_in_MD said:
I just tried Lyn Conway's website, getafreshperspective.com, but it wouldn't come up. A Google search shows her on FB with the same link to that website. She had free downloads on her website with the calendar I think you're talking about. I was just thinking yesterday that I should start using that weekly calendar again. She also had a "100 Nos" chart.

Take the 'get' out of the website and it will work. :)

Thanks so much Becky! I was going a little batty yesterday trying to figure out why my bookmark wasn't working.

1. How do I create hour blocks for my weekly schedule?

To create hour blocks for your weekly schedule, start by identifying your most important tasks and allocating a specific hour block for each task. Use a calendar or planner to schedule your hour blocks and make sure to leave some buffer time between tasks to account for unexpected events.

2. How can I make sure I stick to my hour blocks?

To stick to your hour blocks, make sure to prioritize your tasks and eliminate any distractions during your scheduled hour blocks. Set reminders or alarms to keep you on track and hold yourself accountable for sticking to your schedule.

3. Can I adjust my hour blocks if my schedule changes?

Yes, you can definitely adjust your hour blocks if your schedule changes. It's important to be flexible and adapt to unexpected events. Just make sure to rearrange your hour blocks accordingly and prioritize your tasks based on their importance.

4. How many tasks should I include in each hour block?

It's best to limit each hour block to one or two tasks to ensure that you can complete them efficiently. Trying to fit too many tasks into one hour block can lead to feeling overwhelmed and not being able to fully focus on each task.

5. Is it necessary to have hour blocks for every hour of the day?

No, it's not necessary to have hour blocks for every hour of the day. It's important to have some flexibility in your schedule and allow for breaks and downtime. Just make sure to prioritize your tasks and allocate hour blocks for your most important tasks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ButterflyVioletta
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • Kathy's_Kitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • almondfarm