• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Guest List Planner for Your Event Needs

In summary, the "Guest List Planner" is a free digital tool on the Pampered Chef website that helps users organize and manage their guest lists for events or parties. It allows for easy tracking of RSVPs, dietary restrictions, and contact information. Users can customize guest list categories and share their list with others. The tool also has an export feature for downloading the guest list in a CSV format.
pamperedcheflori
My old consultant, (before I signed) gave me a great guest list planner, it was similar to the 100 in our business guide but not as long and it had fun categories, ie someone who's pregnant, someone who just had a baby, someone with red hair, someone whose name starts with R. Does anyone have this list? I would so appreciate getting a copy if so. :D

I don't know if it's exactly the same planner you're wanting, but in the files section there are a couple different brainstorming sheets. 50 Guests in 5 Minutes and I think there's 40 in 4. Just go to the files section and enter in those names and you should be able to see it. I usually print off the 50 in 5 and include it in my host packets along with a guest list form and a SASE so they can make their guest list and mail it back to me.

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for, but the red head part caught my eye and made me think of the Guest scavenger hunt someone had given me.

Attachments

• Hostess Scavenger Hunt.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 536
Thanks, Angela! That is exactly what I was looking for! Now I send my March host packets!

Hello there! Congratulations on becoming a new consultant with Pampered Chef! I'm so glad you found our guest list planner helpful. I'm not sure which specific list you are referring to, but I would be more than happy to send you a copy of our business guide which includes a list of 100 potential guests to invite to your events. Additionally, I can also provide you with some fun categories to add to your list, such as someone who loves to cook, someone who enjoys hosting parties, or someone who is a foodie. Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with. Happy planning!

Related to Efficient Guest List Planner for Your Event Needs

1. What is the "Guest List Planner" tool?

The "Guest List Planner" is a digital tool on the Pampered Chef website that helps you organize and manage your guest list for any event or party. It allows you to easily track RSVPs, dietary restrictions, and contact information for all your guests.

2. Is the "Guest List Planner" tool free to use?

Yes, the "Guest List Planner" tool is completely free for all Pampered Chef customers. Simply log in to your account on our website and you will have access to the tool.

3. Can I customize the guest list categories in the "Guest List Planner"?

Yes, the "Guest List Planner" allows you to create custom categories for your guests, such as "family," "friends," or "colleagues." You can also add specific notes or details for each guest, such as their preferred drink or any food allergies.

4. Can I share my guest list with others?

Yes, the "Guest List Planner" has a feature that allows you to share your guest list with others, such as co-hosts or event planners. This makes it easy for everyone to have access to the most up-to-date guest information.

5. Can I export my guest list from the "Guest List Planner"?

Yes, the "Guest List Planner" has an export feature that allows you to download your guest list in a CSV format. This makes it easy to transfer the information to other platforms or create physical copies for your records.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• funmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
funmom
  • tys1031
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • dns2202