• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Show Planner: Guest List, Host Rewards, and More!

In summary, the Catalog Show Planner is a tool accessible through the Pampered Chef consultant website that helps organize and plan catalog shows. It allows for customization and features such as guest lists and mobile accessibility.
dns2202
Does anyone have the Catalog Show planner in word?

It has 2 columns of information on it and the back side of it has a guest list and host rewards and stuff on it. I'd really like it. A clustermate of mine gave me a copy of hers (paper copy) and I like it!

Thanks!

This is the one I use.......

Attachments

• Catalog Show Planner.doc
    66.5 KB · Views: 380
Thanks!!Becky,

Thanks for sharing!! The Catalog Show Planner looks great! Easy to understand and use! So easy a cavaman could do it!! (If, of course, cavemen could read English, cook wtih high-end kitchen tools or shop from a catalog!!):p Needless to say, I have borrowed yet another creation, generously shared on this site!! THANKS!!

Bexamo said:
Becky,

Thanks for sharing!! The Catalog Show Planner looks great! Easy to understand and use! So easy a cavaman could do it!! (If, of course, cavemen could read English, cook wtih high-end kitchen tools or shop from a catalog!!):p Needless to say, I have borrowed yet another creation, generously shared on this site!! THANKS!!

You are welcome! It's not original - I got it from someone here and just tweaked it to fit my needs......I love this site!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! That is it!

Thanks for sharing Becky, looks great! Sometimes I think our current show planners don't have enough information.

Ann R.

This is one that I have got from here. :)

Attachments

• Catalog Show Planner.doc
    119.5 KB · Views: 352

Related to Catalog Show Planner: Guest List, Host Rewards, and More!

1. What is the Catalog Show Planner?

The Catalog Show Planner is a tool that helps you plan and organize your Pampered Chef catalog show. It allows you to keep track of guest lists, orders, and other important details to make your show a success.

2. How do I access the Catalog Show Planner?

You can access the Catalog Show Planner through your Pampered Chef consultant website. Simply log in and click on the "Catalog Show Planner" tab.

3. Can I customize the Catalog Show Planner to fit my needs?

Yes, you can customize the Catalog Show Planner to fit your specific needs. You can add or remove sections, change the layout, and add your own notes and details.

4. How do I add guests to my Catalog Show Planner?

You can add guests to your Catalog Show Planner by clicking on the "Guest List" tab and then clicking on the "Add Guest" button. You can also import guest lists from your email or other sources.

5. Is the Catalog Show Planner available on mobile devices?

Yes, the Catalog Show Planner is available on both desktop and mobile devices. You can access it through your consultant website or through the Pampered Chef app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ms_twana
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ms_twana
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • sarahcooker
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies