• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Effective Meeting Outlines for Small Teams: Tips and Ideas

L
larsengovorson
Hey everyone, I am having my first meeting in September and I am so excited. I have a small team of 10 and I really want a GREAT meeting! I am wanting to know how your meeting outlines look. At each meeting what do you do? Any special posters, flyers, recongintion, etc. Any ideas would really be a great help. Thanks.

WELCOME!! I follow the monthly meeting for the most part--I love our TADAA BOARD!! We have everyone come in and put on a sticky one thing they are most proud of--We read them off and let them share!!

morfia said:
WELCOME!! I follow the monthly meeting for the most part--I love our TADAA BOARD!! We have everyone come in and put on a sticky one thing they are most proud of--We read them off and let them share!!

Oh, I keep forgetting about the Tadaa Board. Definitely going to add that this month! Thanks.

I use the planner that PC gives us as a starting point - but I don't always use the ideas in the month they present them.

BTW: radmommy: Welcome to directorship and to director chef success! You're going to love it here! Congrats!

morfia said:

How do u do the TaDah board?
Is it like a school science board?
Do you clear it off and start fresh each month or keep it going?

dannyzmom said:
How do u do the TaDah board?
Is it like a school science board?
Do you clear it off and start fresh each month or keep it going?
We do clear it--AND START OVER---

I think we are going to have to do a TADAA board! We have a tiny chicken that we passa round the room and ask people to share what they want to "Cluck" about...which is cute, but not at all visual!

1. What should be included in a meeting outline for small teams?

A meeting outline for small teams should include the purpose of the meeting, a clear agenda with specific topics and timeframes, any pre-meeting preparation or materials needed, and a designated facilitator or note-taker.

2. How can I make my meetings more effective for my small team?

To make meetings more effective for a small team, consider setting ground rules for participation, encouraging open communication and collaboration, and setting achievable goals and action items for each meeting.

3. Do I need any special materials or tools for my small team meetings?

While not necessary, special materials such as posters or flyers can be helpful for visual aids or to display important information. Additionally, using a meeting management software or virtual meeting platform can help streamline communication and organization for small teams.

4. How can I ensure my team stays engaged and motivated during meetings?

To keep your team engaged and motivated during meetings, consider incorporating recognition and praise for accomplishments, allowing time for team members to share updates or insights, and incorporating interactive activities or brainstorming sessions.

5. Are there any specific tips for conducting successful meetings with a small team?

Some tips for conducting successful meetings with a small team include keeping the meeting focused and on-topic, allowing time for questions and discussion, and following up with action items and next steps after the meeting. Additionally, it can be helpful to rotate meeting roles and responsibilities among team members to encourage participation and ownership.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
keril
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies