• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Show for Young Single Women?

In summary, Joyce recommends a Cran-Raspberry Fizz or the Lemon Lime Fizz as recipes for a recipe / tools to show off, Sangria in the Quick Stir Pitcher, appetizers and drinks. She also suggests the Watermelon and Peach Salsa as a good recipe to try.
IAmChefJ
I'm doing a show for a young lady (late 20's) and her friends... a couple of htem are married and have young children, but for the most part it's newly married couples of single women. They're mostly career women who don't do a lot of cooking, and don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen.

What do you recommend for a recipe / tools to show off? Everything I find that looks hip and fun is complicated. Like I don't want her to have to cook up a bunch of chicken.

Help?

I also want to do a drink in the quick stir pitcher that they can put alcohol in... is there anything besides the triple citrus mojitos?

Thanks!
Joyce

Why can't a young woman cook chicken? I've had a lot of 20-somethings shows and they can cook food just like the rest of us slobs! ;) If she's averse to cooking a bunch of chicken, then have her just buy the chicken already cooked. At the last one I did, we made the Jerk Chicken Nachos and the Mojitos, and everything was a huge hit. Her mom brought the Cheeseburger Salad (already made) and everyone loved that, too. Any of the new spring recipes are perfect, IMO. Good luck! :)

How about Sangria in the QSP? That is what one consultant made at the first show that I ever held.

Cran-Raspberry Fizz or the Lemon Lime Fizz from last SB are really good and you can add alcohol to it.

Greek Cheese Torta is fun, yummy, and lovely to wash down with any sort of drink ;-)

wadesgirl said:
Cran-Raspberry Fizz or the Lemon Lime Fizz from last SB are really good and you can add alcohol to it.

Cran raspberry fiz with Raspberry vodka is yummy, I have done that for a few parties.

wow --I was going to say sangria also. Show them how easy and delicious the creamy one pot pasta is!!!! It is fantastic. I had peope at the show tonight raving about it (they had been at the last show that it was booked off of when I made it for them . NO ONE would get involved - they just wante to sit and relax. I said - that's ok - I LOVE making this recipe but pay close attention b/c you will want to make this once a week! That is exactly what one woman told me has done since that night. Lots of variations. Her kids were there ( 10-16) and raved about it too.

Any of the great microwave recipes for the Deep Dish Cover Baker might work. If they don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen that would seem to be the answer. It will let them know they don't have to "slave over a hot stove" all of the time to have a good meal.I would make sure to hit on all the time saving advantages to our products and make sure to point out that we have a 29 minutes to Dinner cookbook as well.

What about 12 min. microwave cake?? Simple, tasty and fun!

I would do appetizers and drinks. They are probably just getting into entertaining at home so would be interested in those types of ideas. Then at the show talk about Power Cooking for the moms and get bookings!

I have two words for you. Jello shots.

You know what I'm talking about.

The greek cheese torta ( S/B S/S 08) is god or the tangy pepper brie ( S/B fall/winter 07) are good appetizers with the sangria or cran raspberry fizz. The homemade salsa is good or a salsa/guac combo in the caddy shows nice. You could do a mexican theme??

EpTxGuy said:

Oh yeah, that is what I'm taking about :) Love the jello shots :)

EpTxGuy said:

To quote Joey Tribiani, "How YOU doin'?" ;)

I have made the Watermelon and Peach Salsa twice now and it has been a big hit.

Jello shots in the pinch or prep bowls! :)

Elleoz said:
Jello shots in the pinch or prep bowls! :)

That's what I love about Cheffers, always thinking! :D

EpTxGuy said:
That's what I love about Cheffers, always thinking! :D

Just make one big jello shot in a 1 quart batter bowl :)

merego said:
Just make one big jello shot in a 1 quart batter bowl :)

Now that's what I'm talking about! :D

Kattyschack said:
Now that's what I'm talking about! :D

I think we turned her thread into a jelloshot , wild party,drunkfest!!

Sorry, hope you got some good ideas :)

LMAO!

Thanks for the suggestions... I've sent her several to choose from, will let you know what we decide!

I am, however, making the Sangria in the Quick Stir Pitcher for my bunco night tomorrow... serving Chicken Enchilada ring (with probably a side of rice, bummer I don't have the Rice Cooker) and making a microwave cake for dessert. The prizes are PC too! Hoping I get a booking out of all this... if nothing else I can write off all the groceries!

Joyce

This show is tonight -- we're doing a Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad and the Strawberry Cream trifle.

She's expecting 12 people, although she warned me not all of them will probably order. Still I'm VERY hopeful that I get a couple of bookings and a recruit lead out of this group! Thinkin' Positive -- this is probably going to wind up being my only July show. :-(

1. What is the concept of the "Easy Show for Young Single Women?"

The "Easy Show for Young Single Women" is a specialized Pampered Chef cooking show designed for young single women who are looking for quick and easy meal solutions. It focuses on simple recipes and time-saving kitchen tools to help make cooking and meal prep easier for busy young women.

2. How long does the "Easy Show for Young Single Women" typically last?

The show usually lasts around 1-2 hours, depending on the number of guests and the complexity of the recipes being demonstrated. Our goal is to provide a fun and informative experience that fits into the busy schedules of young single women.

3. Can I bring a friend to the "Easy Show for Young Single Women?"

Absolutely! The more the merrier. We encourage guests to bring friends and family members who may also benefit from the quick and easy meal ideas showcased in the show. Just make sure to let us know in advance so we can plan accordingly.

4. Is there a cost to attend the "Easy Show for Young Single Women?"

No, there is no cost to attend the show. It is a complimentary event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. However, guests may have the opportunity to purchase Pampered Chef products during the show if they wish.

5. Can I host my own "Easy Show for Young Single Women?"

Yes, absolutely! If you are interested in hosting the show for your friends and family, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date. As the host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales generated at your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • riggs62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • ljeffries