• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easter Trifle Bowl Bookings: Get More Bookings with This Fun Party Game!

In summary, the Trifle Bowl is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for creating layered desserts, serving salads and dips, and other dishes. It is recommended to contact a Pampered Chef consultant to book a party using the Trifle Bowl. The bowl is oven-safe but should be handled carefully to avoid sudden temperature changes. It can be cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water. The Trifle Bowl is covered by Pampered Chef's Quality for Life Guarantee, allowing for a replacement or exchange within one year of purchase.
heat123
Silver Member
This may have been posted somewhere but I just wanted to share, with Easter coming up this weekend and all..... I got this idea from my cluster and it worked for me!

Take your trifle bowl, fill it with the fake easter grass, take plastic eggs and stick prizes inside for booking gifts.
I had a show last night, had my cute easter bowl up for display and got 2 bookings from it. In them I have pics of the products they will get at their show.
Just thought I'd share!;)

Very cute idea!!! Thanks for sharing!

Adorable idea! Thanks!

Related to Easter Trifle Bowl Bookings: Get More Bookings with This Fun Party Game!

1. What is the Trifle Bowl used for?

The Trifle Bowl is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for creating beautiful and delicious layered desserts, as well as for serving salads, dips, and other dishes. Its deep, clear glass design makes it perfect for showcasing the layers of your dish.

2. How do I book a Pampered Chef party using the Trifle Bowl?

To book a party using the Trifle Bowl, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a party. They will help you choose a date and time that works for you and your guests, and will bring the Trifle Bowl and other products for you to test and purchase.

3. Can the Trifle Bowl be used in the oven?

Yes, the Trifle Bowl is oven-safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. However, it is recommended to avoid sudden temperature changes and to not place the bowl directly on a hot surface, as this may cause it to crack or break.

4. How do I clean the Trifle Bowl?

The Trifle Bowl is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm, soapy water to help preserve its clarity and prevent any potential scratches. Avoid using harsh or abrasive cleaners, as they may damage the glass.

5. Is the Trifle Bowl covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Trifle Bowl is covered by Pampered Chef's Quality for Life Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, you can return it for a replacement or exchange within one year of purchase. This guarantee also covers any defects in materials or workmanship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Laura
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies