• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Cluster Tag: A Fun Way to Make Sure You Get a Booking!

In summary, our Cluster meetings consist of several directors and their "groups". In November we started a game of tag. We each wrote our name and e-mail address on a piece of paper. We were each given a copy of the list. The first person on the list was deemed "IT". When they got a January booking, they in turn tagged the next person on the list via e-mail. That person then needed a January booking then tagged the next person on the list and so on. It is a cool way to make sure that you get booking as there is a prize in it too!
pampered1224
Silver Member
Our Cluster meetings consist of several directors and their "groups". In November we started a game of tag. We each wrote our name and e-mail address on a piece of paper. We were each given a copy of the list. The first person on the list was deemed "IT". When they got a January booking, they in turned tagged the next person on the list via e-mail. That person then needed a January booking then tagged the next person on the list and so on. It is a cool way to make sure that you get booking as there is a prize in it too!

Not sure what but it makes it more of a challenge as you know that not getting a booking is gonna keep other people from getting the prize!

You could try that with groups out here or with your own clusters.

We've done this at our cluster meetings as well - had good success with it. I'm a very competitive person and love a good challenge. (And it there are prizes - all the better. This past fall we did a challenge with teams - we got points for shows booked, recruiting interviews, signing a new consultant, etc. We had 2 teams of consultants and one team of directors and we all took to the challenge well - we only had 3 weeks to do it and each time we got a booking we responded to our email loop. We had a fun time doing it and all of us benefitted with stronger schedules - I actually had my best November schedule due to this challenge. And I'm now enjoying a better schedule for Jan and Feb because of it.

I definitely say go for it - we could all use a kick in the pants sometimes!

We played this in my cluster during Dec, before Christmas. Then, ice & snow storms blocked out power to several cluster-mates, so I think our game is over.

Ours didnt work so well, it never made it to the end of the list..

I love the idea of playing a game of tag to boost bookings and create a fun challenge within your cluster meetings! It's a great way to motivate and support each other in achieving our goals. I will definitely suggest this to my own cluster and see if we can implement it in our meetings. Thank you for sharing this creative idea with us!Best regards,

1. What is a Cluster Tag?

A Cluster Tag is a fun and interactive way to ensure you get a booking for your Pampered Chef party. It involves creating a "cluster" of tags with different prizes and having guests choose one at random, giving them an incentive to book a party with you.

2. How do I create a Cluster Tag?

Creating a Cluster Tag is simple! You will need a large piece of paper or poster board, markers or stickers, and small prizes to attach to the tags. Draw a large circle in the center of the paper and divide it into smaller sections. Write a different prize on each section and decorate the tags with markers or stickers. Attach the prizes to the paper with tape or glue.

3. How do I use a Cluster Tag to get bookings?

At your Pampered Chef party, display the Cluster Tag and explain to your guests how it works. Have each guest choose a tag at random and reveal their prize. Then, let them know that if they book a party with you, they will receive that prize at their party. This creates excitement and motivation for guests to book a party with you.

4. What types of prizes should I include on the Cluster Tag?

You can include a variety of prizes on the Cluster Tag, such as free products, discounts on purchases, or even a free cooking class. Get creative and think about what your guests would be most interested in. You can also offer different levels of prizes to entice guests to book a party with you.

5. Can I use a Cluster Tag for virtual parties?

Yes! A Cluster Tag can be used for both in-person and virtual parties. You can create a digital version of the Cluster Tag and have guests choose a number or color to reveal their prize. You can also offer virtual prizes, such as free shipping or a gift card, for guests who book a party with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
jrb0328
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies