• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earnings for Nov 2 Shows: Level 1 or Higher?

In summary, the earned products for hold and submit 2 Nov shows are the same as what level 1 earnings is. You don't get 2 of those 3 things.
pcgogetter
Gold Member
in the earned products for hold and submit 2 Nov shows are the same as what level 1 earnings is. I don't need 2 of those 3 things. JMO Michelle

pcgogetter said:
in the earned products for hold and submit 2 Nov shows are the same as what level 1 earnings is. I don't need 2 of those 3 things. JMO Michelle

That is the way it works....you don't get double of those products - they build on each other. The products in the "hold and submit 2" level are IN ADDITION to the $1500 products.....not doubles of what is in the $1500 level.

You won't get 2. They're in the list marked that you'll only get them if you submitted 2 shows.

If you had a $6000 fundraiser or show in November and only submitted that, you would get Level 2, 3 and 4 products, but not Level 1 (the 2 shows)

Oh Ok opps! thanks for clearing that up for me. I read that line but didn't click til now! thanks MIchelle

Kate LOVE the cat! You get level one but NOT the ones with * beside them.

Level 1 - 2 shows
Level 2 - $1500 in sales
Level 3 - $3000 in sales
Level 4 - $6000 in salesSo, level 1 is the ones with the stars.

If you ever get anything you don't want, use it as incentives for hosts or for bookings. I have several misc items laying around my house. I use them for doorprizes, wrap them as a gift that the host gets when three people book from her show, etc.

I give away the extras as gifts for family and friends. No one complains. They love the stuff.

I.m sure I have over looked this somewhere, but I cannot seem to find the list of what each sell-a-thon level earned.
Anybody who can direct me?

Jennifer, there's an entire thread with each level posted. Just keep looking...

Related to Earnings for Nov 2 Shows: Level 1 or Higher?

1. How much can I expect to earn from a Level 1 or higher show?

The amount you can earn from a Level 1 or higher show will depend on several factors, including the total sales from the show and your current commission level. On average, consultants can earn between 15-20% commission on their sales from these types of shows.

2. Do I need to reach a certain level to earn from these types of shows?

Yes, in order to earn from Level 1 or higher shows, you must be at least a Level 1 consultant. This means you have made at least $150 in sales and have sponsored at least one person in your team.

3. Are there any bonuses or incentives for reaching higher levels?

Yes, there are various bonuses and incentives for reaching higher levels within Pampered Chef. These can include increased commission rates, free products, and the opportunity to attend exclusive events and training sessions.

4. Can I earn additional income from hosting a Level 1 or higher show?

Yes, as a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn additional income from hosting shows. You can earn up to 10% of the total sales from a show that you host, in addition to your regular commission on sales.

5. How can I track my earnings from Level 1 or higher shows?

You can track your earnings from Level 1 or higher shows through your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. This will show you the total sales from the show, your commission rate, and your earnings. You can also view your earnings on your monthly commission statement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefa
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies