• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Early Labor Struggles: My Baby Update & 35 Week Belly Pic

In summary, Gil is in early labor but still having regular contractions and is waiting for something to push her to leave or stay in the UK. She is worried about her health and the health of her baby.
Who is taking care of her other child?
Would they be staying at the house?
Ok, sorry for being impatient I leave in 3 hours for our cruise!!
We will be celebrating our 20th anniversary while we are in Jamaica. Time flies! Wow! I was so young & SKINNY then.
Our kids are decorating our cabin and had a reprint made of our wedding portrait (I'll act surprised I saw the stuff in DD suitcase when I was adding something) Needless to say, I didn't pack a bikini this time I am taking tankini's with lots of coverage and instead of a cute wrap that ties at my waist I'll wear a coverup to my knees !! :)

Just wondering has anyone heard anything yet????
I know all us CS Aunties and Uncles are waiting for news.

Hello Ladies! I am so sorry that you weren't updated. My sister is a member here at CS and I asked her to post the news. She must have forgotten or something happened. I didn't mean for you guys to worry!

Here is the good stuff:
Baylor McKinley Wright
June 7th, 2007 @4:48pm AK time
6lbs 8ozs, 19.5 inches long

We are both happy and healthy- I am very tired and sore from the tubal! I will post pics ASAP but knew something was wrong with my sis announcing because I had lots of calls and e-mail from concerned cheffers! Everything is okay, I am home now, and thank you ladies for caring. I will update soon!

Oh yeah! Congratulations!!!!!! Enjoy every moment! Can't wait to see pictures!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Oh yeah, Gillian! Wahoooo! Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures! :D I was so happy to see your cute little face on this page!!!! I knew all was well! And could hardly read fast enough!

Congratulations...man, they don't waste anytime getting you home nowadays...!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:eek:

now get of the computer and go REST

Here are some pics- the first is at about 16 hours old, and the second was this morning before we left the hospital...
100_2889.jpg

100_2907.jpg

gilliandanielle said:
Here are some pics- the first is at about 16 hours old, and the second was this morning before we left the hospital...
100_2889.jpg

100_2907.jpg

OMG!
she is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Congratulations!! She's so adorable!

So perfect!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...................

OMG she is BEAUTIFUL GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR FANILY

She is perfect! Look at that hair....and those eyes. Congratulations!!!

what a cutie!

Congratulations, Gillian! I know you will love and enjoy her as much as I have mine. Take care, take advantage of any and all help, and GET SOME REST!

love, me :)

So cute!!!!!!!!

She is such a good looking baby for a natural delivery!! Congratulations. My little one has grown up so quickly, it seems like he was born just a few days ago and you were just finding out you were pregnant. She is just as pretty as her mommy :)

Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful. She looks very alert for
a newborn!!

Now that's whatcha call "Pretty In Pink"!!! She is absolutely beautiful, Gillian!!

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you!! I'm glad everything went well for both of you.

Paula

How cute! Awhhh that makes me want to have just 1 more, cause my baby just turned 2! :(

Precious! She looks just like you I think!:)

She is absolutely beautiful!!!!

Like everyone else said - she is beautiful!! Contratulations!

heat123 said:
How cute! Awhhh that makes me want to have just 1 more, cause my baby just turned 2! :(

...for a brief moment, I'm with you...then I come to my senses and realize I have no place to put another! :eek:

...and then there is that little surgery my hubby had done when our youngest was 1... :rolleyes:

janetupnorth said:
...for a brief moment, I'm with you...then I come to my senses and realize I have no place to put another! :eek:

...and then there is that little surgery my hubby had done when our youngest was 1... :rolleyes:

hmmm, my hubby had the same surgery right before Christmas last year! :)

Gillian - she's beautiful! Enjoy her & get some rest while you can! Congrats!!!

Congratulations Gillian - she's just so sweet and beautiful - enjoy your new little bundle!:)

Congratulations!!!!!She Is Beautiful!! Way To Go Gillian!! What An Adorable Baby Girl!

Debbie :d

Oh my gosh - when I saw the first picture it just took my breath away. She is absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations, Gillian!

B E A UTIFUL!!!! I know Jim Carey says something like that in one of his shows!;) :D
She's gorgeous! Oh..... I can't believe my baby turned 7 yesterday! sigh!......

Wow, Gillian! She is beautiful!

I would love to have another one, but that's not in the picture - too old and too cheap to untie the tubes ;)

Best of everything to you and your family - may you have many hours of sleep in your near future!

Congratulations Gillian! She is gorgeous!

She's gorgeous! She sures looks a lot older than 16 hours! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL ~ CONGRATULATIONS ! ! !

Ginny

Congratulations and best wishes!! She is just precious!!

heat123 said:

I'll wait for grandbabies!! I'm too old to have another baby even though they are adorable & I love to cuddle any baby that I can!!

WOW! What a time for me to be away from CS!! Gillian, you have such a beautiful daughter!!! She is just too much. PLEASE post more pics soon!!!

She's gorgeous!! Congratulations Gillian!

kris

She's beautiful. Congratulations, Gillian. Thank you for letting us share in your blessing.

Oh Gillian, she really is a beautiful baby!! Congratulations!

OMG!!!!!!!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

janetupnorth said:

That is what I thought!!. We already had a 12 and 13 year old in a 3 bedroom house. Then I got pregnant again and now I have a 17 year old boy, 15 1/2 year old boy, and a 3 1/2 year old girl :rolleyes: . I got pregnant with the youngest while on birth control and NO I didn't miss any pills. :rolleyes:

She still sleeps in our room and has clothes and toys in every room and in any spot not considered a room!! I agree, what a mess it makes. But I wouldn't trade her in for the world.

Now for the teenage boys....... I 'might' consider....... nah, wouldn't trade them either. ;)

Congratulations to you and your family! She is beautiful and I LOVE the name Baylor...it's so cute!

OMG!! I've been sick for one day and look what I missed!!!

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I am so glad that mom and baby are doing well!!:)

she's beautiful Gillian! congrats!
glad you are both home and well.

I don't think I have posted in this thread but I've been checkin' in ;)

Oh Gill, wanna hear it another time......she's BEAUTIFUL:D (don't ya love hearing that about your kids?!) Glad to hear all went well.....now take it easy! We won't worry anymore if you're not on here everyday! Enjoy her:)

WOW Gillian! She is so amazingly beautiful. I called my children over to look at her and my three year old told me she wants a baby.

Congratulations and I am very happy for you and your entire family!

Lisa

Adorable doesn't even seem to cut it! She is too cute for words!
Congrats!

Thanks for sharing the pictures! She's a cutie!

<h2>1. What are the signs of early labor?</h2><p>Early labor can be characterized by contractions that become more frequent, regular, and intense. Other signs may include a bloody show, back pain, and the breaking of the water.</p><h2>2. How did you know you were in early labor?</h2><p>I woke up with blood running down my legs and began experiencing contractions 1 minute apart lasting 1 minute. I also had a closed cervix at the time.</p><h2>3. Did you have any pain relief during early labor?</h2><p>I declined an epidural because I wanted to progress further before getting any drugs. However, I did experience hard contractions all night without any pain relief.</p><h2>4. What should you do if you are in early labor?</h2><p>If you are in early labor, it is important to stay calm and follow your healthcare provider's instructions. They may advise you to come into the hospital if your contractions become more frequent or if you experience other signs of labor. It is also important to have a support person with you during this time.</p><h2>5. What is the update on your pregnancy?</h2><p>As of now, I am 36 weeks pregnant and still undecided on whether to stay or leave Pampered Chef. I am experiencing "early labor" and will update when there is any progress or changes.</p>

1. What are the signs of early labor?

Early labor can be characterized by contractions that become more frequent, regular, and intense. Other signs may include a bloody show, back pain, and the breaking of the water.

2. How did you know you were in early labor?

I woke up with blood running down my legs and began experiencing contractions 1 minute apart lasting 1 minute. I also had a closed cervix at the time.

3. Did you have any pain relief during early labor?

I declined an epidural because I wanted to progress further before getting any drugs. However, I did experience hard contractions all night without any pain relief.

4. What should you do if you are in early labor?

If you are in early labor, it is important to stay calm and follow your healthcare provider's instructions. They may advise you to come into the hospital if your contractions become more frequent or if you experience other signs of labor. It is also important to have a support person with you during this time.

5. What is the update on your pregnancy?

As of now, I am 36 weeks pregnant and still undecided on whether to stay or leave Pampered Chef. I am experiencing "early labor" and will update when there is any progress or changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
Replies
Views
heather223
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat