• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Drop in That Is Just for Hands On--No Sales

In summary, the "Drop in That Is Just for Hands On--No Sales" event is open to anyone who wants to attend and learn about Pampered Chef products through hands-on experiences. You are welcome to bring a friend or family member, but please RSVP for them so we can prepare enough materials. There is no fee to attend the event and you can also host one at your home by contacting a consultant. However, there will be no sales at the event, making it a pressure-free environment to have fun and learn about our products.
theonlyewe
I have been thinking of trying something that might be strange but here it is.

I would like to have a drop in- set up stations and provide some veggies or whatever so they can try the products. One stand would be all of the new products. In the invitations I would say that I am not conducting business that day and if they want something we have to handle that the next day. I am thinking that perhaps the people who don't come because they don't want to spend money or perhaps has never attended a show by choice would come. I would give them a small form to fill out-name address phone and email. THere would be a place for them to check off it they say something that they wanted to buy. I would hold a drawing fom the forms. THere would be catalogs at the door if they would like one. Sound crazy??:rolleyes:

I would leave out the part about not doing business. I know you don't want to obligate anyone to buy, but if I go to an open house and go nuts over a product, if you aren't taking orders, I'm going to find someone who is.

I would have to agree with KG..
Have you done a cooking show yet?

You could put in the invitations that:

1. Get hands-on with the products

2. Drawing for free gift

3. Recipe available

4. No order required

tlennhoff said:
You could put in the invitations that:

1. Get hands-on with the products

2. Drawing for free gift

3. Recipe available

4. No order required
I LOVE this idea! You don't have to be pushy and still be able to do some sales! OF COURSE people will want to buy. They would be NUTS if they didn't!

Related to Drop in That Is Just for Hands On--No Sales

1. Can I still make a purchase at a "Drop in That Is Just for Hands On--No Sales" event?

Yes, you can still make a purchase at the event. However, the focus of this event is on hands-on experiences and learning about our products, so there will not be any sales or pressure to buy. You are welcome to place an order at a later time or through our website.

2. Do I need to bring anything to a "Drop in That Is Just for Hands On--No Sales" event?

No, you do not need to bring anything. All the necessary materials and ingredients will be provided for the hands-on activities. Just come with an open mind and a willingness to learn and have fun!

3. Can I bring a friend or family member to a "Drop in That Is Just for Hands On--No Sales" event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to the event. However, please make sure to RSVP for them as well so we can ensure we have enough materials for everyone.

4. Is there a fee to attend a "Drop in That Is Just for Hands On--No Sales" event?

No, there is no fee to attend the event. We want to provide a fun and educational experience for our customers without any added cost.

5. Can I host a "Drop in That Is Just for Hands On--No Sales" event at my home?

Yes, you can host a "Drop in That Is Just for Hands On--No Sales" event at your home. Please reach out to your consultant to discuss the details and schedule a date. Keep in mind that there will be no sales at the event, but it can be a great opportunity to introduce your friends and family to Pampered Chef products in a low-pressure environment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MarciMac
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • pjpamchef