• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Trip Points for March Recruits? Uncovering the Truth | Company Name

In summary, Double Trip Points for March Recruits is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of March. New recruits can earn double points towards earning a trip to an exotic location for their sales and recruiting efforts. To participate, one must sign up as a new consultant during March and engage in sales and recruiting activities. The benefits include the opportunity to earn a trip and jumpstart a career with Pampered Chef, as well as rewards and recognition for hard work. There are limitations, such as only new recruits in March being eligible and the double points only applying to activities during March. If the required points for the trip are not reached, one can still earn rewards and may have the chance to earn more points in future promotions.
mrssyvo
I could swear that there was an incentive for March, that you got double trip points for recruits you signed in March, that qualified in their first 30 days, but I can not find it posted anywhere!!!!! Did I dream this? I know that you get double recruiting bonus, but I thoguht they announced at a different time that you got double trip points. Please tell me I am not going crazy!!!

I don't remember this at all but I don't think you're crazy. :p

That's a nice dream Sue!

Sue,
you get the double recruiting bonus in March :)
I'm hoping they come out w/the double recruiting points again this year!!

I know about the bonus, but I could swear it was also trip points!!! Darn it !!

Put spooky music in your head as you read this...

Hopefully you had a premonition. Have you had psycic tendencies in the past?

LOL- If that is the case- I believe that I will have $8000 in sales in the next 4 days, to hit TCP in Sales !!!!!-

Mrssyvo said:
LOL- If that is the case- I believe that I will have $8000 in sales in the next 4 days, to hit TCP in Sales !!!!!-

I like that because that is about what I need too! April and May pushed me over the top last year... oh well... we get an extra month next year so that is very cool! We'll get it then!!!!!!!

I hope they have double recruiting points again this year too!

Here it is a Cash bonus for the recruiter.

What are Double Trip Points for March Recruits?

Double Trip Points for March Recruits is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of March. It allows new recruits to earn double the points towards earning a trip to an exotic location for their sales and recruiting efforts.

How can I participate in the Double Trip Points for March Recruits promotion?

To participate in this promotion, you must sign up as a new Pampered Chef consultant during the month of March. You will automatically earn double points towards your trip for any sales or recruiting activity during this time.

What are the benefits of participating in this promotion?

Participating in Double Trip Points for March Recruits gives you the opportunity to earn a trip to an exciting destination while also jumpstarting your career as a Pampered Chef consultant. It also allows you to earn rewards and recognition for your hard work and dedication.

Are there any exclusions or limitations for this promotion?

Yes, there are a few exclusions and limitations for this promotion. Only new recruits who sign up during the month of March are eligible for double points. Additionally, the double points only apply to sales and recruiting activity during the month of March.

What happens if I don't reach the required points for the trip?

If you do not reach the required points for the trip, you can still participate in the promotion and earn rewards and recognition for your sales and recruiting efforts. You may also have the opportunity to earn additional points towards the trip in future promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • jwpamp