• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Cn Is up on Cc....looky Looky!!!

In summary, there are exciting promotions for April including double incentive trip recruiting points and a free DCB for new recruits who join and reach $1250 in 30 days. There is also a dilemma for one consultant with a potential recruit who could benefit from the April special. One consultant is excited about earning 4000 points, while another is aiming for a Disney trip. Some consultants are already seeing success with multiple recruits and are hoping to continue recruiting throughout the month. There is also a cute bag being offered for hosting two shows in May. Carolyn is celebrated for her success in recruiting and inspiring others to do the same.
pamperedbecky
Hey all,
I was looking to see if the triple points dates were announced and stumbled on the CN. COOL recruiting stuff!!!

Anyone who joins in April and has $1250 in 30 days gets a DCB FREE!!!

AND...for us...... DOUBLE INCENTIVE TRIP RECRUITING POINTS!!

They have to do $1250 in 30 days, but we'd get 4000 points!! This is just for recruits who sign Aprkl 1-30.

Man-I have a dilemma! I have that host who is going to try to sign tonight. I'll have to let her know about the April special too. she actually ordered the DCB as one of her free products, but she could return that and pick $69 worth of OTHER stuff if she gets it for free from signing April 1st. I'd rather have double recruiting points then the double bonus, but I'll leave it up to what she wants to do.

P.S. I can't tell if the triple points dates have been posted....I'll keep looking.

No triple points days posted yet.

Well, I just talked to my recruit lead/host. She's not feeling well and thinks she may have something seriously wrong. Good news is she won't be signing tonight (if that's good news) so it'll be after April 1st. But now that's IF she signs at all.:( I hope she feels better and is up to signing up SOMETIME in the month of April. I think she has a while to use her $40 kit credit and now I just hope it's in April. She wants to feel well enough to make a successful start and schedule a bunch of shows within her first 30 days- makes total sense! But now I'm afraid she won't ever sign. I guess we'll just wait and see....

Cool promotions though in April!:party:

OMG!! Double Recruiting Points! I"M SO EXCITED!!

No wonder we haven't heard from Carolyn much lately: 6 recruits. Holy smokes! Way to go girl!!!!

legacypc46 said:
No wonder we haven't heard from Carolyn much lately: 6 recruits. Holy smokes! Way to go girl!!!!

Man, I hate her! LOL!

See the green? hee hee

I have a recruit lead I'm trying to get to sign today....I have 3 active at the moment, but my team and I have done $4k, so if I can get two signed today (I have SEVERAL who *say* they're ready to go), then I'm out of relinquishment and get my overrides. But I think I'd rather have the 4000 points!

darn, wish I had read this earlier, I think I had someone sign up last night too!

AWESOME!!!! gotta love 4,000 points :)

I'm loving the bag we can earn in May for 2 shows............it's sooo cute

I love the double points. Now to just get them off the fence AND working!

legacypc46 said:

She actually had 7but one bailed on her shortly after she signed.

And notice that the 7 in big ole green!!!:approve::money:

Love the April bonus! I have 3 leads... 2 hot one warm that I will be talking to today so wish me luck!! I have never hit 4 in one month so I think I am due :D:p;):pray:!!

Wow! I signed 3 in March and wish that we had the double points for them!! I have about 2 or 3 wanting to sign in April!! That will be AWESOME!! So far, I haven't hit any of the triple points days, so this will be really good!

:party::party:Double whoot whoot!!! :party::party: I'm so going to rock this month. I NEED Disney, or my kids will lock me away when I'm old.

kisrae said:
:party::party:Double whoot whoot!!! :party::party: I'm so going to rock this month. I NEED Disney, or my kids will lock me away when I'm old.

I need to earn it or my husband will lock me away on January 1, 2010! :eek:

kisrae said:

ChefLisa said:
I need to earn it or my husband will lock me away on January 1, 2010! :eek:

Mine too! We used to have annual passes but my kids are BEGGING to go there. I really can't wait to earn it.

I need those double points to make up for being behind the power curve this year!!! I don't have alot of recruiting leads at the moment....but I will!!!!

Ohhhh - that bag is SO CUTE!!!!

Hey Carolyn! You are rocking! Love seeing your name in CN!

I want to be like Carolyn when I grow up!!! You are rocking!! Congratulations!

I need to recruit 5 for TPC....can I do it all this month? I've only recruited 1 so far this year!

What is "April Cn Is up on Cc....looky Looky!!!"?

"April Cn" stands for April Catalog, which is the latest catalog from Pampered Chef. "Cc" refers to the company's website, where the catalog is now available. "Looky Looky" is a playful way of saying that the catalog is worth checking out.

When was the April Catalog released?

The April Catalog was released on April 1st. It is available for viewing and ordering on the Pampered Chef website.

What new products are featured in the April Catalog?

The April Catalog features a wide range of new products, including the Quick Cooker, the Air Fryer, and the Deluxe Air Fryer. It also includes new seasonal items, such as the Lemon Basil Rub and the Pineapple Peeler & Corer.

How can I place an order from the April Catalog?

You can place an order from the April Catalog by visiting the Pampered Chef website and creating an account. From there, you can browse the catalog and add items to your cart. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

Are there any special deals or promotions for the April Catalog?

Yes, there are several special deals and promotions for the April Catalog. These include discounts on select products, bundle deals, and host rewards for parties. Check the catalog or website for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenMarie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • pamperedpals