• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dome Lid for Old Chillzanne Round Platter

In summary, the Dome Lid for Old Chillzanne Round Platter serves the purpose of creating a seal and keeping food fresh, while also protecting it from outside elements. It is dishwasher and microwave safe, and can also be used with other Pampered Chef products. Made of durable, BPA-free plastic, it is heat resistant and can be easily removed from the platter by gently lifting one edge.
kreaser
Gold Member
Does anyone have an extra dome lid (new or used) for the round platter? I have a customer in desperate need of one. Or do you have a whole platter willing sell...used or new?
Please let me know
karlene reaser

Hi Karlene,I don't have an extra dome lid for the round platter, but I suggest checking with other consultants in your area or reaching out to the Pampered Chef community on social media. You may also want to contact Pampered Chef's customer service to see if they have any replacements available for purchase.Best of luck in finding the dome lid or platter!Sincerely,

1. What is the purpose of the Dome Lid for Old Chillzanne Round Platter?

The Dome Lid is designed to fit on top of the Old Chillzanne Round Platter to create a seal and keep food fresh. It also helps to protect the food from any outside elements.

2. Is the Dome Lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Dome Lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It is also microwave safe for convenient reheating of food.

3. Can the Dome Lid be used with other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the Dome Lid can be used with other Pampered Chef products such as the Old Chillzanne Square Platter and the Large Round Stone. It is designed to fit securely on these items to keep food fresh.

4. What materials is the Dome Lid made of?

The Dome Lid is made of durable, BPA-free plastic that is safe for food use. It is also heat resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 250°F.

5. How do I remove the Dome Lid from the Old Chillzanne Round Platter?

To remove the Dome Lid, gently lift one edge of the lid and slowly pull it off. Be sure to hold the platter and lid securely to avoid any spills or accidents. The lid should lift off easily without much force.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Susan M
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lacychef