• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Live Inbetween Boise and Ft. Collins?

In summary, there are several cities that are between Boise and Ft. Collins, such as Salt Lake City, Park City, Provo, Grand Junction, and Cheyenne. The drive between the two cities is approximately 800 miles and takes around 13 hours without any stops. There are also multiple scenic routes to take, including the Uinta National Forest and US-40 through Steamboat Springs. The best time to make the drive is during the summer months to avoid potential winter weather hazards. However, there are tolls on the route, including the Port of Entry fee at the Idaho-Utah border and the E-470 toll road in Colorado.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I will be driving from Boise, ID to Ft. Collins, CO soon (not posting when, so PM me for more info) and would love to drop in on a cheffer or two so I don't have to eat alone on the drive.

Also, if you live in the Ft. Collins/Denver/surrounding area area, let me know! I'll be there for about a week and would love to get together briefly. I will be taking care of my mom, but I know I'll need a break or two.

I live in Grand Junction. Not sure if that's on your route, but I-70 goes right thru the middle of town.

Unfortunately I go through Wyoming and down into Ft. Collins. Maybe we could meet while I'm there?

I live in Garland, UT which is about 5 hours from Boise. I work during the day so it just depends on the day and time you are driving through. I would love to meet up with you if I am around, there is a great Mexican place in Tremonton. If you like Mexican. PM me or my email is [email protected]

Related to Does Anyone Live Inbetween Boise and Ft. Collins?

1. What are some cities that are between Boise and Ft. Collins?

Some cities that are between Boise and Ft. Collins include Salt Lake City, Park City, Provo, Grand Junction, and Cheyenne.

2. How far is the drive between Boise and Ft. Collins?

The drive between Boise and Ft. Collins is approximately 800 miles and takes about 13 hours to complete without any stops.

3. Are there any scenic routes to take between Boise and Ft. Collins?

Yes, there are several scenic routes to take between Boise and Ft. Collins. Some popular ones include the scenic byway through the Uinta National Forest or US-40 through Steamboat Springs.

4. What is the best time of year to make the drive between Boise and Ft. Collins?

The best time of year to make the drive between Boise and Ft. Collins is during the summer months when the weather is warmer and there is less chance of encountering snow or ice on the roads.

5. Are there any tolls on the route between Boise and Ft. Collins?

Yes, there are several tolls on the route between Boise and Ft. Collins, including the Port of Entry fee at the Idaho-Utah border and the E-470 toll road in Colorado. Make sure to have some cash on hand or an electronic toll pass to avoid any delays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow