• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Know When We Should Get Our November Promotion?

J
jtjacaldwell
Has anyone received their new spring products from the November Consultant promotion?

When I asked my director she said at the end of the month. Can anyone confirm this?

Should arrive January 25th.. Can't wait!!!:)

It's in the December newsletter. They'll ship to Directors for Jan. 25, everyone else for Jan. 29.

Thanks for the update!

hey ann is that for directors and above or us Future directors as well???
Thank you so much for all the updates from leadership. I know it was an extra burden but one we all definetly appreciated!! :)

It's Directors and above. Just another reason to promote....It really wasn't a problem to call Gill from Leadership. I called Carolyn once, and then on day 2 I ran into someone who's in her downline, and passed the responsibility for calling to her. :) And I did try to call Lauren in California once, but that just got too busy. But based on the size of the email list Gillian had, I figured there would be plenty of ways for people to get the info. I give kudos to Gillian for typing out all my rantings. ;)

jtjacaldwell said:
Has anyone received their new spring products from the November Consultant promotion?

On CC it says Nov sell a thon & Dec delivers on January 25th. It also says Paperwork packages, 25th AD, 27 D&FD,29th everyone else......

Couldn't have done it without you Ann! And I was very impressed with how imformative and organized you were telling me about new products while riding an escalator!!

Related to Does Anyone Know When We Should Get Our November Promotion?

1. What is the timeline for receiving the November promotion?

The timeline for receiving the November promotion may vary depending on your location and shipping options. It is typically recommended to allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.

2. Has anyone received their new spring products from the November Consultant promotion yet?

It is possible that some consultants have already received their new spring products from the November promotion. However, the delivery time may vary for each individual based on their location and shipping options.

3. Will I receive a notification when my November promotion order is shipped?

Yes, you should receive a notification when your November promotion order is shipped. However, it is recommended to keep an eye on your order's tracking information for the most accurate updates.

4. Can I track my November promotion order?

Yes, you should be able to track your November promotion order using the tracking number provided in your shipping notification.

5. What should I do if I have not received my November promotion order yet?

If you have not received your November promotion order within the estimated delivery time, it is recommended to contact the company's customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
hmolah
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views