• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Love a Bargain for Aug/Sep Hosts With New Specials

In summary, the August flyer is available in a word doc format or as a PDF. The goal is to have 8 parties in the first 30 days of owning the business.
Thanks for posting these! It was nice to actually see pictures!

Those are great!! Thanks!

Thanks for posting!! These are great!!

How did I sleep through the Oct Host Specials? I must have gotten so caught up in September that I missed October!

That is awesome THANKS!!!

Oct. wasn't announced from the stage - just in the newsletter on your way out.

Where is the October stuff mentioned... I am trying to "work" and keep up with the posts here... I missed October somewhere...

October is in the "Conference 2007 Products/Announcements" thread.

thanks... going back there now!!

chefann said:
Oct. wasn't announced from the stage - just in the newsletter on your way out.

It sure is! I haven't gotten that far back into the newsletter yet! Guess I'd better finish reading it and see what else I've missed!

Thanks, Ann!

Oh, I LOVE the idea in October of a host gift based on the number of buying guests!

ETA: Oh! It's in September, too! Are they going to make that an every month thing (I hope, I hope!)

MomToEli said:
Oh, I LOVE the idea in October of a host gift based on the number of buying guests!

ETA: Oh! It's in September, too! Are they going to make that an every month thing (I hope, I hope!)
That is a really nice thing when they do that - it really encourages hosts to have people there and to get outside orders if they're a couple orders shy.

Looks great. Thanks so much for posting!

Very nice! Thank you!!!

WOW Joy you have been busy! Thanks for sharing with us.

Thanks so much for doing this Joy! I hope you don't mind that I tweeked it to add the 12 buying guest freebees and guest specials.

For some reason August was too large (didn't add any pics??) so I attach as PDF.

Attachments

• DYLABSept07rev.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 352
  • DYLABAug07rev.pdf
    795.4 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:
Good deal! I will fix mine on the website and re-upload tonight.

(Mine were posted as links to my website and not uploaded as docs here, so it didn't have the filesize constraint).

Aug flyer in wordHey Beth,

Can you place the Aug flyer in a word doc so we can customize it? I'm at work right now and I want to get it out to a few people via email.

Much appreciated!!:D :D :D

cookingabcs said:
Hey Beth,

Can you place the Aug flyer in a word doc so we can customize it? I'm at work right now and I want to get it out to a few people via email.

Much appreciated!!:D :D :D
Sorry. It was too large a doc to upload but I believe Joy will be fixing that later.

There is a space to put your own info on it - I did not put mine in on purpose so it should be usable for most.

The other option is to use Joy's word version and just add the details I did if you want them.

used Joy'sI tried to use Joy's and for somereason everytime I printed it, the picture of the stainless cookware set do something funky and didn't come out right. But when I printed your pdf it was fine. Oh well. I'll try Joy's tonight.

That's why I always post a PDF too... because the pictures always seem to get moved around when the Word doc is downloaded :( Sorry - I don't know how to fix it.

PampChefJoy said:
That's why I always post a PDF too... because the pictures always seem to get moved around when the Word doc is downloaded :( Sorry - I don't know how to fix it.
Nerd alert!
It has to do with the margins that people have set by default or that their installed printers will allow. One way to get around it is to use tables for the formatting, but then you can get into some really ugly tables to get things to look just right.

This has been another useless fact from the brain of Ann. :)

Joy, you are awesome. Thanks

chefann said:
Nerd alert!

OMG, this made me GIGGLE! And I learned something new too :)

Beth thanks for posting the revision.

Thank you!This is EXACTLY what I need to:)
reach a friend of mine.

My first party will be on 8/4/7 saturday.
I need to line my people up fast. I would
love to have 8 parties in my first 30 days.

That's my goal. What comes out of
it............ we'll see.

Doing the 3-2-1 with my friends and family
but I am still waiting on my consultant #

I want all the incentives!

Thanks for all the info on
the conferences.

Heather Kiss
Soon to be Independant Consultant

Awesome flyersWow, thanks for the flyers,,
tina

1. What are the new specials for August and September for hosts on "Do You Love a Bargain"?

The new specials for August and September can be found at the following links:

2. Where can I find the special offers for "Do You Love a Bargain" for August and September?

You can find the special offers for "Do You Love a Bargain" for August and September at the following links:

3. Are the specials for "Do You Love a Bargain" different for August and September?

Yes, the specials for "Do You Love a Bargain" are different for August and September. You can find the specific offers for each month at the following links:

4. Can I access the specials for "Do You Love a Bargain" without being a host?

Yes, anyone can access the specials for "Do You Love a Bargain" without being a host. The links to the offers are available to anyone who visits the website at the following links:

5. Are there any limitations or restrictions on the specials for "Do You Love a Bargain"?

There may be limitations or restrictions on certain specials for "Do You Love a Bargain". It is recommended to read through the details of each offer at the following links:

Back