• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready for March Cn and Flyers at TastyTidbits.net?

I know! I can't wait!!!!:D Look at me already wishing half of the year away!!:DI've already had May & June specials printed our & ready to start booking!!!Darn baby HAS to be due June 19th!! I didn't make any level of sellathon in November, so I am concerned about June with a new baby and/or cankles still!!!Gillian, Plan for a lot of catalog shows that month. People will be willing to work with you on that one. :)Sorry everyone -- I haven't been able to get these uploaded but it looks like a few others have taken it and tweaked it for you to use... I'll try to get mine done tomorrow. Have had
how can you see the march cn? I tried the "cheater way" where you replace feb with mar, but I get the page you requested is not available thing.

Did you see what June special is for hosts?? It's very small but you can pick from either Chillzanne or the steak knifes! Yeah!~:D

That's awesome. A lot of my customers really like the chillzanne! But it's weird it says that the special is included in this issue and then it's not in there (except the tiny one).

That is what I thought too Dusty, but the actual flyer is up if you do the cheater way.

I really hope July is BBQ tools... I had hosts fighting over April dates (BBQ tools) last year!!

gilliandanielle said:
I really hope July is BBQ tools... I had hosts fighting over April dates (BBQ tools) last year!!

Well the June special is the Basting Bottle!!!!!

Ginger428 said:
Well the June special is the Basting Bottle!!!!!

Okay the guest special is! Yeah, I've sold SO many of those so to get that free.....Look out June! I hope that is the Sell a thon month!~!:D

PampMomof3 said:
Okay the guest special is! Yeah, I've sold SO many of those so to get that free.....Look out June! I hope that is the Sell a thon month!~!:D

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....I FORGOT!!!!! Sell-A-Thon!!!!!:D :D :D

Ginger428 said:
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....I FORGOT!!!!! Sell-A-Thon!!!!!:D :D :D

I know! I can't wait!!!!:D Look at me already wishing half of the year away!!:D

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!

I already have May & June specials printed our & ready to start booking!!!

Darn baby HAS to be due June 19th!! I didn't make any level of sellathon in November, so I am concerned about June with a new baby and/or cankles still!!!

Gillian, Plan for a lot of catalog shows that month. People will be willing to work with you on that one. :)

Sorry everyone -- I haven't been able to get these uploaded but it looks like a few others have taken it and tweaked it for you to use... I'll try to get mine done tomorrow. Have had too many server issues this weekend!

Once again- your flyers are worth the wait Joy!! I have been checking often because I love your flyers so much!

Related to Are You Ready for March Cn and Flyers at TastyTidbits.net?

What is the March CN?

The March CN is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of March. It features exclusive deals and discounts on popular products.

How do I access the March CN flyer?

You can access the March CN flyer on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. The flyer will also be included in your order if you make a purchase during the month of March.

What products are included in the March CN promotion?

The March CN promotion includes a variety of popular Pampered Chef products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food items.

Can I use other discounts or promotions with the March CN?

No, the March CN cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. However, you can still earn and redeem Pampered Chef rewards with your purchases during the promotion.

How long does the March CN promotion last?

The March CN promotion is only available during the month of March. Make sure to take advantage of the deals and discounts before the month ends!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam