• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Have Any Spare Iso Medium Stone Wire Racks?

In summary, Iso Medium Stone Wire Racks are durable metal racks designed to fit the Medium Round Stone with Handles from Pampered Chef. They measure 11.75 inches in diameter and 1 inch in height and can be used to elevate the stone for better air circulation while cooking. They are specifically designed for the Medium Round Stone with Handles and are dishwasher safe.
Nanisu
Gold Member
I have a consultant on my team who needs two--anyone have any around their garage or home they are not using?

I have one that I would love to find a home for. I don't even have a medium stone so not sure why I ever had it around.

I have a medium rack...used a bit...

Related to Do You Have Any Spare Iso Medium Stone Wire Racks?

What are Iso Medium Stone Wire Racks?

Iso Medium Stone Wire Racks are wire racks that are specifically designed to fit the round stone from Pampered Chef's Medium Round Stone with Handles. They are made of durable metal wire and are perfect for elevating your stone while cooking.

What are the dimensions of the Iso Medium Stone Wire Racks?

The Iso Medium Stone Wire Racks measure approximately 11.75 inches in diameter and 1 inch in height. They are specifically designed to fit the Medium Round Stone with Handles from Pampered Chef.

How do I use the Iso Medium Stone Wire Racks?

To use the Iso Medium Stone Wire Racks, simply place the rack on a baking sheet and then place your Medium Round Stone with Handles on top of the rack. This will elevate your stone and allow for better air circulation while cooking. Make sure to follow the specific cooking instructions for your recipe.

Can I use the Iso Medium Stone Wire Racks with other baking stones?

The Iso Medium Stone Wire Racks are specifically designed to fit the Medium Round Stone with Handles from Pampered Chef. While they may fit other baking stones, we cannot guarantee the perfect fit or stability.

Are the Iso Medium Stone Wire Racks dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Medium Stone Wire Racks are dishwasher safe. Simply place them on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • DessertDivaFL
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • deanna_g